MDNA Tour EPIX TV Premiere

Camacho

Maybe I shouldn't have retweeted that link it probably gave it too much attention. Sorry Billy! Anyway wait for the HD torrents guys. It will look super crisp!

I love how they make the rock numbers feel like classics. IDGA and TUTR suddenly sound full of life.

Revolver looks amazing.

And she decided to immortalize the MDMA joke... "Did you take your MDMA before you got here? Fuck yeah!"

It was fucking beautiful!!!! Like a fucking film.

There were a few things I could nitpick about, but it would turn into a huge list....

I still love it though

But I was kinda pissed they took out the bit during CS when M yells at the make dancer.

I didn't even mind GI2m in Celebration, after seeing the whole tour it makes total sense, it's totally Madonna.

The sound is absolutely stunning, all the instruments sound completely live!!!

Hmm, what else....

LAV was really well done. There may have been too much use of photos, but with that and the b&w it made it feel very classical, very silent film, very old Hollywood. Your gonna love it, and she had the best vocals during LS.

You guys are gonna love it in the end, I swear.

And I'm loving the footage during the credits where m runs off the stage at the end of the show to her car! :lol:

They showcased HU sooooooo well!!! They spent a lot of time in the editing room on that. I like the sound effects they added in during the beginning with all the grunts from the dancers and M screaming.

Oh and Billy had so much screen time, M really seems to love him!!!

Kat was also featured a lot. And You can't miss Lum's appearance during LAP, the camera was glued on you for a hot 5 seconds!!

CMoody I think I saw you briefly, were you wearing a black tank?

I just wished for GGW they would have used more of the backdrop after the Material Girl part.....and the vocals for Turn up the radio could have been better...I will probably skip that song on the DVD.... IM ADDICTED will be the one that I will watch the most!!

Oh and OH MAH GOD at the end of LS when Marvin pulls M across the floor!!!!! I was literally screaming!! Ouch!!

Oh yeah, TUTR was fantastic in the editing department. It went by sooo fast, so much energy in that number, and it showcases a lot of fan interaction and love.

LAP was a standout, what I love is that you can actually hear the fans this time singing when M hands them the mic, unlike in the sticky DVD!