Angelina praises Madonna

Ugly Hecty

I guess this is why madonna cops pretty much the same criticism in other forums and the press that you are all heaping on Angelina here, people attack the person and doubt the sincerity of the motives if they are famous. I think they both do good to bring attention to these issues without any expectation they are perfect and can solve the problems of the world.

Right? The irony. :rotfl:

She does a great work in so many countries. She's not going to random poor places with paparazzi to make her look good. She works hard as an ambassor. You think you just get this position and pose to the cameras?

I see people judging her in the same way we see people judging Madonna. I'm not saying you must be a fan of her, but at least respect what she does.

I am probably in the minority but I really admire Angelina. She could easily just sit back and be a superstar but instead puts her time and money into helping others. I also think she is a great actress and should have won an oscar for the Changeling. I thought she was brilliant in that movie and moved me to tears. Also, she cops so much flak for the whole Brad/Jennifer break-up but it was Brad that was married and judging by comments he has made since, was not happy in his marriage. I still think he was very insensitive to Jennifer to say this but he gets off scott free while Angie is hated. I also don't think there is any real feud between Madonna and Angelina and it is all typical press hype trying to create a story out of nothing. She cops the same kind of flak Madonna always cops about adopting but I think they both truly love their children and should be praised for this rather than ridiculed.

I liked her when she was younger. she's sultry and intelligent. but the way she uses the media the last few years and the crocodile tears & dressing up like the people she visits and hiring 100s of camera crews with her all the time is disgusting!

The people who are applauding Angelina's 'humanitarian' activities need to look a bit deeper than what they get told on CNN. She is a political puppet -as everyone who cares to find out knows, the US and its allies have caused chaos and a humanitarian crisis in Syria. They have recruited, funded, armed and and trained dangerous islamist terrorists who are now planting suicide bombs, kidnapping, beheading, raping and murdering the Syrian people -scum from every corner of the earth has gone to Syria to be paid to slaughter -all to destabilise the Assad regime because the US don't like it. Angelina and people like her are then used to tour the refugee camps, look sympathetic and distressed, and assist in placing all the blame for the carnage on the Assad regime itself. I hate to be sexist, but to me, that's not a woman, it's someone pretending to be one.

I was wondering why this big lipped whore made the UK TV news with this little speech while our Madge STRIPPING OFF IN A BALACLAVA for the same cause was completely ignored. Hmph!

Guest Not4Pussies

I was wondering why this big lipped whore made the UK TV news with this little speech while our Madge STRIPPING OFF IN A BALACLAVA for the same cause was completely ignored. Hmph!

you do have a very valid point there.

as well as madonna's painting being sold for the education of girls

She does a great work in so many countries. She's not going to random poor places with paparazzi to make her look good. She works hard as an ambassor. You think you just get this position and pose to the cameras?

I see people judging her in the same way we see people judging Madonna. I'm not saying you must be a fan of her, but at least respect what she does.

:thumbsup: Well said, sometimes I think (we) Madonna fans have to hate every other woman in world for no reason.

Do you think Madonna will step up her game because of Angelina?

Guest Rachelle of London

:thumbsup: Well said, sometimes I think (we) Madonna fans have to hate every other woman in world for no reason.

I personally dislike Angelina because I think she is one o the most overrated actresses on Hollywood. She's led such a scandalous life and I'm not just talking about her stealing Billy Bob Thornton or Brad Pitt away from their respective partners, yet she's painted to be some saint because she visits a few refugee camps whilst wearing a burqa! paleez

I do agree about the Madonna fans hating other women thing though! Sometimes it seems thats the case

I used to like her but then I realized that Santa Angie is a fucking bitch. Why else would she choose to portray Serbs as the most vile, violent, horrible people on planet earth in her movie? Sure, it's a war movie but it is the most biased portrayal of the Yugoslavian war and I wonder what the bitch's intention or goal was with that movie? She, as a humanitarian, should know better that a war always involves good and bad on both sides.

At least Madonna used her talent and energy to tell a story about love..the biggest love story ever!

I don't hate anyone on this earth, but she really is detestable. The way she struts around with world leaders lending glamour to the absolute slaughter in Syria and crying crocodile tears over the refugees that America itself is responsible for. Vile person.

:lol:

What I dont understand is why is Angelina praised so much when all she is is a Hollywood actress, a pretty bad one at that. Her private life has been pretty scandalous yet shes praised like shes some form of 2nd coming of Christ..I just dont get it

It's because she's HOT. Well, she USED to be. What always makes me laugh is the ignorance about her rhinoplasty.

Nothing, this game works only face to face and without a cell phone or any access to wikipedia :)/>

I didn't cheat! I loved her when I saw Hackers in its years of release!

She can go and fuck herself. Stupid ugly tranorexic minimally talented homewrecking SLUT!

:dead:

You're such a Jen fan.

She can fuck off, she's never made a good movie and just plays a nutter in all her films. She hasn't had an impact on pop culture like Madonna or Jennifer Aniston who btw literally invented hair in the mid nineties.

She can fuck off, she's never made a good movie and just plays a nutter in all her films. She hasn't had an impact on pop culture like Madonna or Jennifer Aniston who btw literally invented hair in the mid nineties.

huh? Jennifer Aniston was lucky she got her role in Friends if it wasn't for that she would be a nobody. Besides that she hasn't done anything good or created any impact in culture...just a few b-rated saturday-afternoon movies that i wouldn't even rent!

Angelina is probably the first action-adventure actress to ever be successful, apart from Milla Jovovich, and saying she's a bad actress and you go and compliment Jennifer Aniston? Really? xD Someone how does the same movie over and over again?

And she didn't have any cultural impact? Last year at the Oscars she didn't do anything...she just needed to show her leg and everyone was talking about her, and the not winners! LOL

Why is everyone gonna hate Angelina for stealing Brad from Jennifer is beyond me...it's like Brad Pitt is a puppet without free-will!

huh? Jennifer Aniston was lucky she got her role in Friends if it wasn't for that she would be a nobody. Besides that she hasn't done anything good or created any impact in culture...just a few b-rated saturday-afternoon movies that i wouldn't even rent!

Angelina is probably the first action-adventure actress to ever be successful, apart from Milla Jovovich, and saying she's a bad actress and you go and compliment Jennifer Aniston? Really? xD Someone how does the same movie over and over again?

And she didn't have any cultural impact? Last year at the Oscars she didn't do anything...she just needed to show her leg and everyone was talking about her, and the not winners! LOL

Why is everyone gonna hate Angelina for stealing Brad from Jennifer is beyond me...it's like Brad Pitt is a puppet without free-will!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I can't believe some people are judging Angelina's charity work based on her past. It's the same thing that saying Madonna shouldn't help children because she made the Sex book. It's crazy thinking!

Who said anything about her being a saint? So, it is wrong to grow up and as a more mature woman try to make a difference in the wold? Because that's exactly what Madonna did after Kaballah.

Nobody really knows what happened in that love triangle. She fell in love with a compromised man and because of that she's evil or a whore? What if it was you?

Maybe I'm getting too dramatic about this, but some arguments here are just empty. If you don't like her, just say it. That's cool too.

Regardless Jen Aniston invented hair and changed it forever.