Madonna on INSTAGRAM

rb19

We did it! We are building a school together in Pakistan. You funded the first floor and I will build the rest! Many thanks! #revolutionoflove20130704-pictures-madonna-instagram-pakistan-revolution-love.jpg

Look at those faces! I will be beyond happy if this revolution of love creates schools all over the world! Education is so important.

I think in some way she gets off on meeting people who've trashed her and then bringing them round to her way. It speaks of a lot of self confidence. People that work with her always have a new found respect.

Yep...very true.

M is brilliantly smart. To last 30+ years in that business mean she knows what she's doing and how to read people. I think she knows that a lot of the people that claim to hate her are really the ones that are obsessed with wanting to meet her, interview her, and especially work with her. And we all know that when they do, they totally change their tone and realize that she is the real fucking deal.

I like a lot of what's been said here, that she really destroys gaga even further by working with people she's known to work with, and then does it better. It's such a brilliant slap in the face.

I think if you are Madonna you can choose who you want to work with. I'm pretty sure she has to pre-approve everything before the shoot-photographer , stylist , make up artist , hair etc

It may come down to cost and logistics though. Nobody really knows so it is pointless to speculate. Still, there are moments when even Queendonna doesn't get what she wants. Royal movement. :lol:

Landing or taking off from an airport in the UK based on royals' landing schedules is one thing choosing a photographer is another :D

Why is everyone saying she does it related to Gaga ? Terry Richardson has made shoots with a lot of celebrities ,Rihanna, Beyonce, Kate Moss, etc... Gaga is just one in the list.

Things you should know about Terry Richardson.

1. He's Gaga's bitch. They're like BFFs or something. Not that I think it matters, but it does to others apparently.

2. He's a creepy pedo/molester freak, that is always taking pictures with naked models being jizzed on/penetrated by him/other fairly inappropriate things that are just gross. XXL has posted pics of him with his dick out so many times in the Gaga thread that I can picture them in my head now. Also, there pictures of him drinking tea with a used tampon in it, which he apparently calls tampon tea or something, so you know this sick fuck drinks it often.

3. He did this lame ass shit.

20130703-news-madonna-terry-richardson-harpers-bazaar.jpg

I don't care as much if she works with him if the photos come out well, but I would prefer this be a one time thing. His photos aren't all that great.

lol everything's always cool in my world !

Alek Keshishian is to Madonna what Richardson is to Gaga, as both documented tours on film. Richardson is also a photographer and in that department he's what Ritts was to Madonna - it's just an analogy and i'm not saying that Richardson's work is comparable to Ritts's.

Landing or taking off from an airport in the UK based on royals' landing schedules is one thing choosing a photographer is another :D/>

Yes but high profile photographers work to tight schedules, so do magazines and so does Madonna. I could only imagine her asking Mert and Marcus or Klein to shoot this and it's very possible that they are otherwise engaged. It's not always as easy as just picking up a phone and saying 'get me what I want...in...now'. Even for Madonna. She (her representation) would also have to pay for flight costs etc for the photographer as HB wouldn't.

Guest Evil M

I am starting to think Madonna is whispering to Klein ears how to package that dumpy plagiarising mess to make her look shit/stupid/obvious (not that she needs Klein for that) :rotfl:

I would hope a 54 year old woman has better things to do with her time than that.

BRILLIANT news about the School in Pakistan.

Really horriffic news about her working with that disgusting creature. But utterly predictable (in fact I think I already predicted it). Uncle Terry is the elite photographer, and Madonna works for the elite. It's not a choice -she was always going to be made to do this, just as she will/already has been made to work with Gaga, or whoever else is the elite music industry's project of choice, regardless of her personal preference. Why do you think anyone who's anyone in today's media industry has given two thumbs up to Terry?

This is a real lesson not to mistake Madonna baring her tits and pissing of the Christians as genuine rebellion. That isn't rebellion; it's conformity to what today's industry demands. In today's industry, it may be Madonna that wears the kinky boots, but make no mistake, it's people like Uncle Terry who wear the trousers.

And YUK at anyone here trying to spin this as something good. :manson:

c0db6962e4d311e2be7722000a1cbc97_7.jpg

I guess she does read the comments. :chuckle:

It seems like it. Anyway, at first everyone who exposes something on the internet tends to read the comments, so it's just natural that she does it like everybody else. Of course that in time she will learn the hard way to not read anything just like the way she supposedly doesn't read the tabloid press.