Madonna on INSTAGRAM

rb19

Why not Michael Jackson, Billie Jean. On the cover of a magazine?

:lmao: I don't think the username is a reference to him is it though? :lol:

Its clearly Madonna hacking Gaga's system as a sort of vengeance. There is no other way to explain this.

Madonna wants to be the new Gaga :dramatic:

Guest Not4Pussies

really? so madonna has no say who she works with?

then why is it she works with the same photographers all the time.

really? so madonna has no say who she works with?

then why is it she works with the same photographers all the time.

No, she does, and the majority of her magazine covers from the past 13 years used photos from months old shoots that weren't shot for the magazines.

The Face 2000 - Music album photoshoot

Rollingstone 2000 - Music album photoshoot

Q Magazine 2003 - AL photoshoot

Rollingstone 2005 - COAD photoshoot

Billboard 2005 - COAD photoshoot

Tatler 2005 - COAD photoshoot

L'uomo Vogue 2005-COAD photoshoot

Attitude 2005 - COAD photoshoot

Interview 2008 - HC photoshoot

Q Magazine 2008 - HC photoshoot

Dazed and Confused - HC photoshoot

there were a few covers from 2003/2004 that used GAP images.

And Madonna does have a choice. I believe it was her decision to have Testino shoot her for Vanity Fair 1998

Guest Not4Pussies

but im sure she knows and she is aware of the photographer's work beforehand.

remember that interview from 98 that someone posted a couple of months back

where she talked about her favorite artists and photographers she has worked with

and would like to work with. there was a photographer she mentioned that she

stayed away from because she found him scary.

Terry is a regular for harpers bazaar so it's quite possible he was chosen beforehand

Yes but remember that she's doing this shoot with him because she wanted to in the first place. If the magazine had suggested TR and she had refused they would have agreed to her working with anyone else she might have wanted. It's ridiculous to assume that after 30 years Madonna is not choosing photographers for every single thing she does. She's had total control since day 1. It's been 30 years

She's just further putting the death spell on Gaga and it started a little over a year ago

Well I have mixed feelings towards this Terry Richardson stuff....I mean, I won't go moralistic about his sexual charged pics because please everyone here is a pervert so to speak..lol...if he's a pedophile why isn't he in jail or so? I mean the guy even photographed Obama!

R75Z68Jtvdys22tgkncCKYJso1_500.jpg

on the other hand, he surely took Gaga's side on the Madonna feud but it was because Gaga is kind at his level and Madonna was way up there...now Maddie is working with him...yikes...personally i would have kicked his butt away but had Madonna done that maybe it would have been regarded as an inmature act on venegance of what TR did....if Madonna is aware or not of his sexual stuff not sure she'd be morealistic about it because she had the Sex era so to speak...but surely she wouldn't allow him get any closer....take the pics and fuck off...lol

Its clearly Madonna hacking Gaga's system as a sort of vengeance. There is no other way to explain this.

Madonna wants to be the new Gaga :dramatic:

Madonna wants to be the new GaGa, yet GaGa tries to be the old Madonna, so Madonna is really trying to be herself, How Paradoxical :rotfl:

Yes but remember that she's doing this shoot with him because she wanted to in the first place. If the magazine had suggested TR and she had refused they would have agreed to her working with anyone else she might have wanted. It's ridiculous to assume that after 30 years Madonna is not choosing photographers for every single thing she does. She's had total control since day 1. It's been 30 years

She's just further putting the death spell on Gaga and it started a little over a year ago

It may come down to cost and logistics though. Nobody really knows so it is pointless to speculate. Still, there are moments when even Queendonna doesn't get what she wants. Royal movement. :lol:

We did it! We are building a school together in Pakistan. You funded the first floor and I will build the rest! Many thanks! #revolutionoflove20130704-pictures-madonna-instagram-pakistan-revolution-love.jpg

that's great! :clap: