Madonna on INSTAGRAM

rb19

Guest Xanthium

I'm still shooocked that she considers working with him, this is not the same Madonna as some years ago *drama*

It could be worse, she could be releasing childrens books :rotfl:

But seriously, as long as she keeps the kids away from Uncle Terry, everything should be fine. I trust Madonna to make something creative out of this photoshoot.

It was. Which is why we're able to say with full confidence that it's why the UK is mad :lol: We witnessed it ourselves! :smug:

I dunno, it's very American sentiment. I just don't c it. :fag:

I dunno, it's very American sentiment. I just don't c it. :fag:

Can I please just reiterate this. We really don't think this way. We do get annoyed when someone goes over to America and gets a full on accent (Sheena Easton), but it's the pretension that we object to, not some form of hurt national pride. America is quite a young country and consequently gets very upset by things like that. It's not necessarily even a bad thing; sometimes I wish British people were more conscious of their national identity, but we're not. We idolise American media.

I'm not going to get into that argument again, Sir Gugu will be in here any moment from now. But it seems very obvious to me that it's how it played out, in the UK in particular, nowhere else in Europe really. We went from reading lots of good about her from the press there to lots of bad - more than usual. Just my take on it. You're not obligated to agree.

They are just mad because Madonna came home.

Hahaha, that reminds me of 3 or 4 years ago when she was in London, a pap asked her if she missed living there, and she just answered with a straightforward "no" :lol:

Hahaha, that reminds me of 3 or 4 years ago when she was in London, a pap asked her if she missed living there, and she just answered with a straightforward "no" :lol:/>

Well the Lady of the Manor is GONE!!!!

xinsrc_01207022108515931409420.jpg

And the ballsy and exciting NYC BITCH is BACK!

madonna-embed.jpg

Madonna-Met-Gala-2013.jpg

:demonic:

:demonic:

Let's face it, at times it was so boring to be a Madonna fan circa 2002-2005. Not saying that it has anything to do with where she lived, but the conservative buttoned up years were so BORING. I mean really wearing a pantsuit and lunchlady hairnet on tour? No puedo.

Guest Not4Pussies

nyc is her home. nyc is her state of mind. nyc is her inspiration.

the woman comes alive.

when she lived in london we saw her in tracksuits, trucket hats and parkas.

yuk.

Let's face it, at times it was so boring to be a Madonna fan circa 2002-2005. Not saying that it has anything to do with where she lived, but the conservative buttoned up years were so BORING.

More than anything she was probably trying to be conservative for Guy and be a good wife. After the horse accident I think most of us agree was when the cracks in the marriage began, and Madonna started to say screw it, and show her ass more often again.

Hung-Up-madonna-12892079-350-419.gif

I still can't get over how good she looks here :wow:/>

I am right there with you. I said before it will forever go down as one of my favorite Madonna looks ever. I seriously was blown away when the pics rolled in. It was like she turned the clock back 20 years.

I am right there with you. I said before it will forever go down as one of my favorite Madonna looks ever. I seriously was blown away when the pics rolled in. It was like she turned the clock back 20 years.

I love how her face has slowly been regressing 2 circa 1990 :wow:

I love how her face has slowly been regressing 2 circa 1990 :wow:/>

She is finally finding the right balance of filler! :clap:

And as Pud's theory goes she just needs to avoid appearing anywhere after long jet lagged trips though or the puffer fish effect takes hold!

I dont understand how people could consider the chain picture desperate. She has worn it before. Its not insulting or anything. She has done far worse.

EVERYTHING she does is "desperate" and for attention to these people. They have been hating on her and beating the same drum for 30 years, and yet they remain fixated on every move she makes.

Guest Rachelle of London

Why does she have a sudden obsession with grills now? lol

I think this is one trend that Madonna is eight years behind!

I'm not going to get into that argument again, Sir Gugu will be in here any moment from now. But it seems very obvious to me that it's how it played out, in the UK in particular, nowhere else in Europe really. We went from reading lots of good about her from the press there to lots of bad - more than usual. Just my take on it. You're not obligated to agree.

I tend to lean toward thinking it has less to do with her "leaving" the U.K. and more to do with her image. America is known to be the more conservative country, but I can't help but think England is more conservative. The press used to be TERRIBLE to her in the early '90s. But when her image softened up, they seemed to warm up to her, and that, of course, coincided with her move to London, etc. Since her split with Guy, she's gotten much more in-your-face and sexual, similar to the '90s - and I just think the U.K. press love to pounce on that. Easy target. They're lazy. That's my take.

I tend to lean toward thinking it has less to do with her "leaving" the U.K. and more to do with her image. America is known to be the more conservative country, but I can't help but think England is more conservative. The press used to be TERRIBLE to her in the early '90s. But when her image softened up, they seemed to warm up to her, and that, of course, coincided with her move to London, etc. Since her split with Guy, she's gotten much more in-your-face and sexual, similar to the '90s - and I just think the U.K. press love to pounce on that. Easy target. They're lazy. That's my take.

Could be.