Madonna on INSTAGRAM

rb19

I wonder if she was the one that picked TR...or was it the magazine (since someone said he's a regular photog for them). Maybe she didn't have a choice (though I doubt Madonna of all people wouldn't have a choice...)

And wasn't he the one that spray painted "FUCK" on the MDNA tour posters....?

Weird.

I think in some way she gets off on meeting people who've trashed her and then bringing them round to her way. It speaks of a lot of self confidence. People that work with her always have a new found respect.

It will be ok if she works with TR I guess, as long as Gorgon does not access any outtakes from this photo session from uncle Terry's archives. I still think she was the one distributing all those outtakes from Klein.

It will be ok if she works with TR I guess, as long as Gorgon does not access any outtakes from this photo session from uncle Terry's archives. I still think she was the one distributing all those outtakes from Klein.

LOL I thought I was the only one who had that theory

OMG!!!!!!!!!!

I'M DYING!

:wow: The most excellent. I can never, ever get enough of this woman. She keeps serving it up above and beyond anyone ever. We are the luckiest fans in history, real talk.

Guest MDNE

I'm hoping its a big exhibition at a museum. A multimedia event. Reality: a future photo spread on W Magazine for dvd promo

oh yeah :Disco_Ball:

Why doesnt she use such acsessories in her videos? The boots are too cool to be used for a photoshoot :)/>

I'm guessing those boots weren't made for dancing. I want a pair. :wow:

^I don't see much praise for Terry or for her working with him? Most seems to be general praise for her styling based on some of these images and people interested in new pics. TR is still foul as hell IMO.

now everybody suddenly likes the idea of her working with Terry?

I'm appalled lol, I really think she lost it

I don't approve it either but those are cool pictures (i must admit that only because Madonna's face is on it).

I wonder if she did her homework and if she did then we can think of lots of theories about it.

It seems that since the Gaga/BTW plagiarism scandal Madonna is purposely gathering Gaga's audience and she has been very sucessful on that. I know lots of ex-monsters that are now Madonna fans.

Maybe she is giving to Gaga a taste of her own medicine by appropriating some aspects of her career.

Either she is too smart or too dumb and unaware to be working with TR, but I'm leaning towards smart, as she has proven me wrong so many times before... Excited to see the results!

The styling is killing me! :wow:

I wonder if Madonna behaved properly.

We all know you can't be inappropriate in front of Terry Richardson.

:dead:

TR is disgusting, and so is his work judging by the Gaga pics. His work with other celebrities doesn't really look appealing to me either and I can just repeat what most others here think, it's boring!

M's pic does look interesting though, but that's because of the mask she's wearing. I will be interested to see how the non-close up pics will look like with TR's "style", but I don't expect much.

The thing about TR is that we already know that the shoot will be in front of a white wall with a hard flash... I guess they are compensating the lack of background with some killer accesories!

More boots pics:

78.jpg

87.jpg

93.jpg

123.jpg

118.jpg

:inlove:/>

Designed by Diego Dolcini.

Oh

My

Fucking

God.

AMAZZZZZZZZING

I want to see the result ! I didn't like his work with Gaga at all and that book was just atrocious .

Gaga just doesn't have the personality , charisma or the beauty to carry something like that off.

I want to see what he is going do with Madonna who is the polar opposite .