Madonna on INSTAGRAM

rb19

Really horriffic news about her working with that disgusting creature. But utterly predictable (in fact I think I already predicted it). Uncle Terry is the elite photographer, and Madonna works for the elite. It's not a choice -she was always going to be made to do this, just as she will/already has been made to work with Gaga, or whoever else is the elite music industry's project of choice, regardless of her personal preference. Why do you think anyone who's anyone in today's media industry has given two thumbs up to Terry?

This is a real lesson not to mistake Madonna baring her tits and pissing of the Christians as genuine rebellion. That isn't rebellion; it's conformity to what today's industry demands. In today's industry, it may be Madonna that wears the kinky boots, but make no mistake, it's people like Uncle Terry who wear the trousers.

And YUK at anyone here trying to spin this as something good. :manson:

I knew something wasn't quite right when even old ANGE LANSBURY was pictured thumbs up with this creepy old perv.

I love how she says she wants to say whatever she wants (as her message is positive) and people who don't like it just have to unfollow her... but this also shows she may read the comments and Im afraid she'll attract even more hatred comments now.

Guest Not4Pussies

imagine she reads her comments and she clicks on a profile she likes and it happens to be yours? i would freak out.

She just posted a video of the fireworks, and included a shot of herself wearing her grills and posing with I think Lola.

She's so gangsta

BRILLIANT news about the School in Pakistan.

Really horriffic news about her working with that disgusting creature. But utterly predictable (in fact I think I already predicted it). Uncle Terry is the elite photographer, and Madonna works for the elite. It's not a choice -she was always going to be made to do this, just as she will/already has been made to work with Gaga, or whoever else is the elite music industry's project of choice, regardless of her personal preference. Why do you think anyone who's anyone in today's media industry has given two thumbs up to Terry?

This is a real lesson not to mistake Madonna baring her tits and pissing of the Christians as genuine rebellion. That isn't rebellion; it's conformity to what today's industry demands. In today's industry, it may be Madonna that wears the kinky boots, but make no mistake, it's people like Uncle Terry who wear the trousers.

And YUK at anyone here trying to spin this as something good. :manson:

bitch-please-even-a-7-year-old-can-see-youre-full-of-shit-demotivational-poster.jpg

That wasn't my question.

I know that this is fake but I would like to know what it means.

thx.

That wasn't my question.

I know that this is fake but I would like to know what it means.

thx.

It means Inshallah (god willing)

I love how she says she wants to say whatever she wants (as her message is positive) and people who don't like it just have to unfollow her... but this also shows she may read the comments and Im afraid she'll attract even more hatred comments now.

But that will support her campaign. If she's talking about a 'revolution of love' she'll want to promote that people spend their time promoting things they like and use the example of people trashing her as a negative and a waste of time. It's a great message. Why spend time on the net trashing people, when you could be finding really positive work and promoting that instead?

I just don't like this Terry Richardson. Perhaps she is not aware of his reputation, tho she would certainly be aware that he is Gaga's main photographer and is most like revelling in that fact. I have a huge issue with the way he treats people, he's almost paedophile like in the way he abuses his position to get off with young models. If I were Madonna I couldn't work with him simply for that very fact. It's a matter of principal and integrity and that man, tho a decent photographer, has no principals or integrity. The way he treats people, whom are desperate for fame and a career, for his own personal gain just makes me terribly uncomfortable. Just the very sight of him makes my skin crawl. Those women are terribly stupid and naïve.

I just don't like this Terry Richardson. Perhaps she is not aware of his reputation, tho she would certainly be aware that he is Gaga's main photographer and is most like revelling in that fact. I have a huge issue with the way he treats people, he's almost paedophile like in the way he abuses his position to get off with young models. If I were Madonna I couldn't work with him simply for that very fact. It's a matter of principal and integrity and that man, tho a decent photographer, has no principals or integrity. The way he treats people, whom are desperate for fame and a career, for his own personal gain just makes me terribly uncomfortable. Just the very sight of him makes my skin crawl. Those women are terribly stupid and naïve.

Hiding in the spotlight...

312242.jpg

I'm still shooocked that she considers working with him, this is not the same Madonna as some years ago *drama*

Well she is not called the queen of reinvention for nothing :lol:

Negative press from UK.

UK is obsessed with Madonna. :laugh:

http://www.independe...ab-8687452.html

http://www.thesun.co...irritating.html

Oddly, I think the Sun is a better reflection of the UK's feelings than the Independent's. The British seem to miss the point about what Madonna stands for. They just want her to sing a good pop song. She's always had a strong message but it always seems to be overlooked.