Secret Project

Nonoka

so last night I went out for my friend's birthday and I met up with a friend of mine who's boyfriend is M obsessed as I am (we met previously a few times at a few Madonna partyies and we really hit it off). Anyway, we're talking and he tell me "So, didn't Johnathon tell you?"

and I was like "tell me what?"

"About how I worked with Madonna for the Secret Project."

hje went into detail about the whole shoot that he assisted her for. From the music she was listening to in her dressing room to specific conversations between her and Lola, Rocco, Steven. The people involved including dancers (and specifically a dancer from a previous tour. i think you guys will appreciate this little comeback).

He told me about the outfits she wore and the way the shoot went about. I promised him I wouldn't say anything, but I had to share at least this much with you guys. He'll probably read this and kill me but I'm waiting on the pictures he took of all the archives in Klein's studio. He said it was unbelievable.

I won't go into detail but I already know specifically what the "revolution" is and who's involved and what one of the shoots looks like. It's going to be incredible guys!

I was literally in fucking awe. He was so pissed his phone was dead. Anyway, I am so satisfied with what he told me and I just can't wait for everything to unravel.

Please tell us about the music she was listening to.

I don't think new music is related to this unfortunatly :-\

I just woke up from a fuzzy dream.

Please tell us about the music she was listening to.

She was listening to 2Pac the entire time in her dressing room.

Guys im so excited! I feel like were gonna gets news in the next week especially if Arianne is mentioning it on twitter! Ahhhhh!

I hope its nothin to do with Kaballah or light.

I hope to God it is. I want some fully out there Kabbalah! I need some wisdom in my life.

wtf she's like

whazuup bitches, let's go to prison

it's my secret project! hell yeah

tumblr_mkf977foK61rbc4fjo1_500.gif

:dead:

2Pac+Pac++Madonna.jpgMadonna.jpg

2Pac, the Madonna Baby Daddy who almost was:

When we were working on Gridlock’d, we had a lot of time to shoot the sh-t because we were sitting around for eight weeks. The funny thing about moviemaking is people think it’s all excitement and action, but a lot of the time, you’re just waiting around for scenes to be set up or for people to be called to the set.

We had eight weeks to spend together in the trailer, confined. Either we’re gonna fight, f-ck, or not get along. Since it was me and Pac, obviously we weren’t f-cking or fighting. We spent the downtime talking about things.

We were watching a talk show, and it was during Madonna’s pregnancy, and they flashed a picture of Carlos Leon and Madonna walking into a New York building on the screen. Leon is the father of Madonna’s baby girl Lourdes. Pac had just rolled a blunt and after he finished inhaling a big toke, he said, “You know, that used to be me.”

I said, “Yeah, right, get the f-ck outta here,” thinking he was just f-ckin’ with me. “Nigga, I’m serious, that was me,” he said, and I could tell he was. “Lemme tell you something, anytime I tell you something about a bitch, it’s for real.”

I said, “A’ight. So what’s up between you and ol’ girl?” He said, “Nothing.”

I said, “Did you know her, then?” “Dude,” he said, “I used to spend time with Madonna in New York.” I said, “You did?” Damn, I’m thinking, this brotha does get around. That was the end of the conversation. He never mentioned her again, and I have no reason to believe he was lying.

Madonna is listed as a guest on the upcoming episode of Access Hollywood airing on Monday, April 1st.

Scheduled in the show this Monday is "a sit-down interview with Madonna"; the epidose will also celebrate General Hospital's 50th anniversary and more.