Secret Project

Nonoka

Very true LCD, I'm still LOLing at the fans that think M had a boob job for Reinvention Tour hahaha

Her boobs have ALWAYS been the same. The things she wears to make them pop out is the only thing that make people question them. They've always been decently big IMO but not too big.

She's never had work done! At ALL! Except for fillers and Botox! Suck it haters! Keep dreaming!

Wow people are being really stupid by asking Mensch to remove things. Just post everything here. If you want to avoid spoilers, don't come into this thread. It's simple.

Don't play games. You either post it or don't post it. Don't go and leave it up for a certain amount of time then remove it. These are the same things that people like Anna have done in the past.

Wow people are being really stupid by asking Mensch to remove things. Just post everything here. If you want to avoid spoilers, don't come into this thread. It's simple.

Exactly.

Don't play games. You either post it or don't post it. Don't go and leave it up for a certain amount of time then remove it. These are the same things that people like Anna have done in the past.

Wow, I was just doing it so some people could see it. Forget it, you spoil it for everyone. I just won't post anything else. Wait till May. It's not my intention to upset/annoy people. Whatever.I'm just anxious and wish I could share it with you guys but obviously if it spreads, the finger points back at me and then consequently to my friend so I was just being playful and posting it for a short period.

I never did it before and don't know what this Anna has done in the past but I'm guessing she felt the same way.

In hindsight, I should've realized people would get bitchy if they missed it so whatever, I get it. I won't post anything else. Let's all just wait for it to be revealed. Idk how these things work and tbh, I find it shocking that I have even had this M-related relationships after such a long career. During American Life, I would've never imagined I would've known a few people that at one point or another have been so closely related to M. Not that they work with her permanently. It's just been a few occasions with a few people.

I'm thankful for that and I probably shouldn't squander it by posting anything.

Whoopiedoo and Suedehead, I think you were both pretty shitty to Mensch. He made it clear these were pictures taken by his friend and he didn't want to get him into trouble as the friend would know it was him so he shared something briefly. He's given us all this exclusive information and you both act like a pair of little monsters.

I'm really sorry, Mensch. I can't believe people would snap at you for this!

Whoopiedoo and Suedehead, I think you were both pretty shitty to Mensch. He made it clear these were pictures taken by his friend and he didn't want to get him into trouble as the friend would know it was him so he shared something briefly. He's given us all this exclusive information and you both act like a pair of little monsters.

I'm really sorry, Mensch. I can't believe people would snap at you for this!

To be clear, it's not like it's even an exclusive pic of her or anything. It's just a pic of some of the accessories. So it's not that big of a deal.

And the only reason I did it was cause some of you guys said I should give hints and I was talking to someone today about it at work and she knew the same guy and told me he had posted one picture on Instagram so I thought it was harmless to post that picture if I just blurred out his name. He did put it out there himself and anyone could find it so no harm in that. Then, I got excited and wanted to show whoever was online at that moment another picture so I posted but then realized, no matter what I say or do, someone on here that runs a fansite will save it and post it, whether it screws me over or not so I just did it quickly and deleted cause tbh, I want to discuss it with the fans.

I love is forum and I want to talk to you guys about the pictures and discuss what I know but fuck it, right.

Want a cuddle Mensch?

I tell you what, if you PM me everything you know then I'll send a large pens your way. Deal?

Shut up bitch! :lol:

:tongue:

I don't need a hug. I need the last ten minutes back. I'm in the middle of a workout and I'm listening to erotica (bad girl in particular) and I'm bitchy now cause I realize I probably shouldn't have done it to begin with.

I really liked the accesories, they reminded me of the JML interlude video... I just can't wait to see how that's gonna blend with what we've seen from M's Instagram with the cage and the tears! This could be quite epic :wow:

Shut up bitch! :lol:

:tongue:

I don't need a hug. I need the last ten minutes back. I'm in the middle of a workout and I'm listening to erotica (bad girl in particular) and I'm bitchy now cause I realize I probably shouldn't have done it to begin with.

You better worry bitch. Madonna is peering into your home using her L115A3 AWM while Ingrid is holding a PSG1 just in case she needs to help her get the job done. I'd suggest closing your curtains and avoid posting any other spoilers.

You better worry bitch. Madonna is peering into your home using her L115A3 AWM while Ingrid is holding a PSG1 just in case she needs to help her get the job done. I'd suggest closing your curtains and avoid posting any other spoilers.

:lol:

How much photos have been posted?? Cause I only have seen the photo of accesories. Is there another photo??

Mensch, thanks for all the info you have give us!! Regards friend

everyone keep calm and lay off of Mensch

we should be grateful to him for sharing some information regarding this secret project

i missed the picture he posted too oh well not gonna slit my wrist over it

How much photos have been posted?? Cause I only have seen the photo of accesories. Is there another photo??

Mensch, thanks for all the info you have give us!! Regards friend

There was only one more of a bra. It's really not a huge deal tbh. I mean, of course, it looks exquisite but it's not her.

Guest Not4Pussies

Why are people so bitchy to one another on here whenever someone has exclusives or is excited about a future Madonna project? Grow up people.

Why are people so bitchy to one another on here whenever someone has exclusives or is excited about a future Madonna project? Grow up people.

Jealousy.

Jealousy.

No, honestly, it is true. I should not have done it to begin with. People get excited in different ways and stress any kind of "exclusive" thing differently. I know cause I'd probably be bombarding myself to get the info and pissed off cause it was taken down. I didn't think of it that way until after the fact. At least, I shared some information that I heard and that should be enough to Flo the imagination until we ALL find out more together.

Guest Rachelle of London

Mensch why are you apologising for? Most of the forum are excited that you've given us something, especially after Steven Kleins recent annoying tangents about love and unity. Even I got sick of the secret project and I was one of the few people excited back in December when the BA shoot took place. So thank you for sharing something with us and you do not need to apologise for anything.

Be careful what you post especially images cuz it will spread like wildfire outside of here very quickly. There are many silent lurkers on the forum from the media and Madonna's camp that do browse this forum. And there have been snitches here too. Thank you for the bits of info you've shared.

Be careful what you post especially images cuz it will spread like wildfire outside of here very quickly. There are many silent lurkers on the forum from the media and Madonna's camp that do browse this forum. And there have been snitches here too. Thank you for the bits of info you've shared.

ban them :stir::ohmy: