Secret Project

Nonoka

Im so freakin confused.

So will this project feature Madonna music in any way shape or form?

I already told you guys idk. As an artist, Klein filmed everything and now he's privately editing everything. It can be SO many different things when you think about it. The theme may be there but it could just be symbolism. Like xstatic process. Very artsy. Just repetitive visuals or something. I have no clue.

Stop gun violence.

Stop violence against women.

Set me up on a blind date with Alain Delon.

That's what Madonna is trying to say right?

Stop gun violence.

Stop violence against women.

Set me up on a blind date with Alain Delon.

That's what Madonna is trying to say right?

You certainly have an active imagination. :lol:

My guess would be that it relates to the "Can't really talk with a gun in my mouth" line based off of all the hints so far. Sum hoe does lick all up on a gun in that Beautiful Killer performance. But who knows? :dazed:

My guess would be that it relates to the "Can't really talk with a gun in my mouth" line based off of all the hints so far. Sum hoe does lick all up on a gun in that Beautiful Killer performance. But who knows? :dazed:/>

Well it's a comment on gun violence against women.

'can't really talk with a gun in my mouth'. I can imagine the photo...

Maybe its been asked, but is this project going to cause alot of controversy or will it go right over most peoples heads?

Again, I have no clue. Nothing she's ever done TO ME, personally was controversial so I'm not good at gauging controversy. People are centuries away from my mentality on things and plus how would I know. IF it were a "gun in my mouth" picture, would that really be controversial?

Again, I have no clue. Nothing she's ever done TO ME, personally was controversial so I'm not good at gauging controversy. People are centuries away from my mentality on things and plus how would I know. IF it were a "gun in my mouth" picture, would that really be controversial?

I think it would be because A) it's Madonna being a old slut again, B) Madonna trying to get headlines with shocking antics (which is usually controversial in itself), and C) would probably be misinterpreted as glamorizing/sexualizing suicide/guns/etc. or something of that sort.

Guys, honestly, idk as much as you'd all like to think. What I do know is based on one day's shoot with just M. I'm glad I could give a little excitement when M and co. are failing to do so. We're all having MDNA-withdrawals and need this project and the DVD ASAP!

I think the fact is that it's so secretive, people who worked on the shoots don't even know what it's ultimately going to be about or like.

I think it would be because A) it's Madonna being a old slut again, B) Madonna trying to get headlines with shocking antics (which is usually controversial in itself), and C) would probably be misinterpreted as glamorizing/sexualizing suicide/guns/etc. or something of that sort.

True but if she brings a good message to light, I guess it'll be worth it. ::exhales:: this world is so stupid but whatever works,right.