Secret Project

Nonoka

In the backdrop video, the first scene is from a hotel or motel room could this be a clue..? The room I relate this is to the Buenos Aires set...

"The last time you had a secret project you came back with hampster cheeks..." LOL

I really don't find that 'impersonator' funny. I mean, he impersonates the same people over and over and with the same jokes and props. Nadja Ginsburg actually writes amazing material and it CHANGES.

"The last time you had a secret project you came back with hampster cheeks..." LOL

I totally missed the last few seconds where Madonna is painting her face in black face and singing Secret.

I really don't find that 'impersonator' funny. I mean, he impersonates the same people over and over and with the same jokes and props. Nadja Ginsburg actually writes amazing material and it CHANGES.

Neither do I. It's far funnier in the Flop Princesses section.

I really don't know what to make of the secret project. It does sound like it could be something that we'll love but the general public won't give a damn about.

At this point all I care about is when. What is the date to look forward to. Between this and the damn DVD release, they just need to give dates. All this secretiveness is getting old. I've been dealing with the "surprise!" Route for too many years from Madonna. I'm still very invested in her career, all I need from her team is a release date.

Sorry, had to vent!

Neither do I. It's far funnier in the Flop Princesses section.

I really don't know what to make of the secret project. It does sound like it could be something that we'll love but the general public won't give a damn about.

He was commenting on the actual impersonator, not the thread it is posted in. Since it's about "the secret project" it is relevant and is actually a relief from the frustration of waiting to those of us who do enjoy Charlie Hides' impersonations.

He was commenting on the actual impersonator, not the thread it is posted in. Since it's about "the secret project" it is relevant and is actually a relief from the frustration of waiting to those of us who do enjoy Charlie Hides' impersonations.

So was I. What I meant was, the comments posted in the Flop Princesses forum are far funnier than the impersonator.

So was I. What I meant was, the comments posted in the Flop Princesses forum are far funnier than the impersonator.

A

Ahh, sorry, I misunderstood you!

I find Charlie to be the most creative on a production level....some of his material can grind a bit stale as it's overused, but I think that's the point of some of it.....he does very well with his voices and looks, and he is very well-educated to his divas as he is an obvious fan of them all. I love both Charlie and Nadya....to me, one isn't better than the other, they are different comedians with a different approach to the art of impersonation. I feel that both have solid performances under their belt.

A

Ahh, sorry, I misunderstood you!

I find Charlie to be the most creative on a production level....some of his material can grind a bit stale as it's overused, but I think that's the point of some of it.....he does very well with his voices and looks, and he is very well-educated to his divas as he is an obvious fan of them all. I love both Charlie and Nadya....to me, one isn't better than the other, they are different comedians with a different approach to the art of impersonation. I feel that both have solid performances under their belt.

That's fine - I just love French and Saunders sketches so much and think they're done so well. He just doesn't look like Madonna. More like Xtina.

Secret Agent M sounds intriguing.

madonna is following "secretagentm" on instagram. it's a young woman but the pics are private. who is it?

Just saw that and came here to see if anyone knew who it was lol. Intrigue!

Please let this also be music related ! I need new music from Queen M !