Secret Project

Nonoka

Stop scaring me. Anyway, nothing I've said is "exclusive" to the "secret project" ...I just said there was more than one shoot and the clothing looks amazing! I haven't given away anything about the project cause tbh I barely know what the hell it is! Lol

Why are you getting your knickers in a knot over this? Your 'teaser' has got people more excited than about 10 of Steven Klein's hyperbolic twitter hints or rubbish teaser photos. You are doing their job for them, if they knew I'm sure they would be delighted. Calm down, you'll give yourself an embolism.

I'm grateful to you mensch for sharing just a bit of what you know. You got everyone excited about this project and that's all that matters. I'm so glad you are an integral part of this forum and such a inspiration to all of madonna stans.

Well I certainly didn't mean to snap at Mensch or be bitchy to him, and if it came across that way then I do apologise.

I just get annoyed when "exclusives" get posted and then get removed. Mainly because I didn't get to see it! So someone please PM it to me and I will keep my big fat mouth shut, alright?

Be careful what you post especially images cuz it will spread like wildfire outside of here very quickly. There are many silent lurkers on the forum from the media and Madonna's camp that do browse this forum. And there have been snitches here too. Thank you for the bits of info you've shared.

:nervous:

I dunno where to post it and I didnt wanna start a new thread but M is reportedly flying to Gstaad tomorrow to finalise on a chalet that she's recently purchased

http://www.madonnara...staad-tomorrow/

Crikey, she's only there once a year! I wouldve thought she would send someone over to buy it, or have the papers flown over here. Perhaps she wants another look.

I'm not posting shit. It's M's bra. 100% sure of it. He spoke to me about her fitting herself into it.

Anyway, it's just a bra pic. It's not that big of a deal. It will all be seen eventually.