MDNA Tour DVD/Blu-Ray coming August 26/27

HolidayGuy

So I accompanied a friend of mine to go get her check in the upper east side and I decided to pass by M's house and I saw the Queen!!!!!! At 3:45 pm, I turned up 81rst street and thought nothing of it. I figured I'd see her house and just stand there for a cigarette and continue on with my day but as we were approaching her gated entrance, I noticed some man with a yellow slip, trying to hand it to someone inside the gate. As I walked by, I noticed her garage was open and it was some guy asking him what he was doing there.

I started hyperventilating (lol) so I stood on the corner and her bodyguard came out and started talking to the guy. Anyway, the gat opened up and her car pulled out. I rushed to the corner. The light turned red and there she was inside her car with Brahim. It turned green and they went on their way.

I just had to share cause I still can't believe I randomly went and that happened! :)/>

Was she editing the DVD in the car?

Anyone know if we get to see this in 4k? look at this amazing quality (especially if u got retina or something,, it's sooooo beautiful) [media=]

[/media] would be amazing if we would get a dvd/bluray(?) in such high quality

Nice idea. But useless. Hardly anyone owns a TV that is able to deal with 4K. There are only a few available and they are expensive (compared to Full HD LED, OLED, LCD or Plasma TV). In addition there is hardly any material available for 4K. No movies etc. I'm not even sure that there are players. And as far as I know you can't use a bluray for 4K. Not enough space for the data.

Nice idea. But useless. Hardly anyone owns a TV that is able to deal with 4K. There are only a few available and they are expensive (compared to Full HD LED, OLED, LCD or Plasma TV). In addition there is hardly any material available for 4K. No movies etc. I'm not even sure that there are players. And as far as I know you can't use a bluray for 4K. Not enough space for the data.

how about retina screens? not sure.. but 1080p doesnt seem enough to me.. but I'm not clever when it comes to those specifications anyway.. maybe I'm way off. I also agree that the camera movements (as we saw in the short tv segment) are fabulous and the most important.. plus the vocals, of course ;) they better not screw it up like they did for SS.

how about retina screens? not sure.. but 1080p doesnt seem enough to me.. but I'm not clever when it comes to those specifications anyway.. maybe I'm way off. I also agree that the camera movements (as we saw in the short tv segment) are fabulous and the most important.. plus the vocals, of course ;) they better not screw it up like they did for SS.

4K = 3840 x 2160 p = approx. 8 million pixel = 4 times as many pixel as current Full HD screens (which have 1920 x 1080)

Not sure about a Retina Display but I think the resolution is lower than 4K.

As much as I hate the idea, I really don't think the DVD will come out this month. In fact, I won't be at all surprised if we have to wait till May.

Apparently this is the first official picture from the DVD. Sorry if it's been posted earlier.

(Thanks to News of Madonna Facebook group)

165972_10151481728780339_1631683813_n.png

Once again, a fake. The pic was uploaded by a user on Flickr who visited the Mexico show (http://www.flickr.com/photos/javierkio/8303323604/in/photostream/)

You guys should use the Google image search, it's really useful for finding a pic's original source, so often it can be determined whether it's legitimate or not.

Imagine if there was a commentary. Like... just her and maybe someone else who could get her to talk properly, just discussing the songs, the choreo, the sets, the plot.

Has anyone ever done that?