MDNA Tour DVD/Blu-Ray coming August 26/27

HolidayGuy

For example in S&S, during Borderline, you can see that people are jumping with the lights from Like A Prayer performance and even with the Request part when everybody is clapping

Crikey, thats new to me...Ive only watched it about 20 times. :lol:

I heard that a lot of the VT is from the dress rehearsal before they let the crowd in. She did the show twice so they could get close ups, they didnt want cameras in the crowd and hadnt got the technology back then. I hope im right.

I wish she used the rosary in the confessional like she did in são for every show.

The show should've been filmed across the globe like Manson's Guns God & Government but I guess logically, you need to capture the performances in a way that would be impossible as opposed to a rock show.

Brazil had the best audience though with Mexico coming close second. One of those should've been the DVD.

I wish she used the rosary in the confessional like she did in são for every show.

The show should've been filmed across the globe like Manson's Guns God & Government but I guess logically, you need to capture the performances in a way that would be impossible as opposed to a rock show.

Brazil had the best audience though with Mexico coming close second. One of those should've been the DVD.

I wish that it had been Brazil that was filmed as well.

So I'm presuming it's too late for a May release date?

If this is released with a CD will it count towards the albums she's contracted to deliver?

We have no way of knowing that unless someone like Guy tells us that is the case. However, under Madonna's Warner contract, the live CD's did not count toward contract obligation. This is purely conjecture, but I assume Live Nation was smart enough to ask for 3 STUDIO albums in the fine print - and it is likely they did since they seemed to pair new tours with new albums.

what about COLOMBIA?

wasnt live CD something like 0,25 or 0,50 % of studio album...??? so....4 or 2 live CDs was like one album? have i dream that or somebody on this forum knows that? i even think i read this here...some help?

wasnt live CD something like 0,25 or 0,50 % of studio album...??? so....4 or 2 live CDs was like one album? have i dream that or somebody on this forum knows that? i even think i read this here...some help?

I think that was referring to her WB contract around the S&S dvd/cd . But you're right. I can't find the actual thread, but I believe that studio albums were 1 unit, live and compilation albums counted as 1/2 unit... but 2 halves make a whole. So who knows what her actual contract with LN will consider 1 unit.

considering she is not stupid she would do this thing again couse it gives her more free time :)

anyhow we will know if there is going to be a live mdna t cd...she will not put it out if there is no point i guess

Even though the Latin American shows surely had the best audience, I don't think they should have filmed there. You could see that M was already exhausted, thus she didn't dance as good as she used to during the European leg or the first few shows from the North American leg.

NYC Yankee's stadium would have been great, if it wasn't for that rain. However, I believe Miami wouldn't have been such a bad location neither if M had just started those damn shows earlier. Let's not forget the bad audience was partly M's fault after all, at least in case of the first night. But let's not dig up this discussion again.

Even though she was on fire in Montreal, we know that they usually only film locations with 2 shows, so Montreal wouldn't have been possible anyway.

There is another shot of the tranny at 5.16 of the request section...if people wanna see more

Even though the Latin American shows surely had the best audience, I don't think they should have filmed there. You could see that M was already exhausted, thus she didn't dance as good as she used to during the European leg or the first few shows from the North American leg.

NYC Yankee's stadium would have been great, if it wasn't for that rain. However, I believe Miami wouldn't have been such a bad location neither if M had just started those damn shows earlier. Let's not forget the bad audience was partly M's fault after all, at least in case of the first night. But let's not dig up this discussion again.

Even though she was on fire in Montreal, we know that they usually only film locations with 2 shows, so Montreal wouldn't have been possible anyway.

Ok so they show the tranny twice...I'm confused. What's your point? If she was at the show,they could show her plenty of times...right?

Ok I saw the footage. Is it the same footage? :lmao: I never noticed that!? It's possible she made the same shake of her head twice, right? :omg: that would be a horrendously, poor editing mistake! Ha!

I agree with you Nonoka but I just love lively audience energy. I'm just tired of waiting for an announcement for the DVD :lol:/>

Guest Rachelle of London

The Paris show was one of the better shows in terms of dancing, energy and execution, they could've tied it in with the Olympia show and given us a Madonna live from Paris package...Live from Stade de France and Olympia! would've been awesome

A new Ciao Italia is long overdue...

I know! Looks like MDNA Tour DVD will be an amalgamation of:

1. Olympia concert

2. Stade de France concert

3. First night Miami concert

4. Second night Miami concert

5. Some Argentina concert (apparently)

REMIX THAT BITCHES!!

that tranny just does the same REACH and seizure head shake. lol. love the likcing of the fingers near the end of the request video. what a tranny hoe