MDNA Tour DVD/Blu-Ray coming August 26/27

HolidayGuy

Guest bluejean

They could cut out Gang Bang and Revolver. They would have to cut out performances for commericals anyway.

I can imagine the show going from Girl Gone Wild straight into I Don't Give A. Cut to a commercial break then into Express Yourself. It would be awful though.

Considering they're not even finished editing I doubt the cover will have leaked yet

Well, last time they released the cover art (for Sticky and Sweet) the same day they announced the DVD release date on Madonna.com (January 12, 2010). Maybe something will leak sooner. I hope she does post a teaser on her Instagram.

Guest Rachelle of London

^^^^

they shouldve looked in the MDNA Tour Pics thread from here, a lot more "stronger" pics of GGW in there! Still she looks hot

I didn't know where to post this but it seems that Express Yourself/Give Me All Your Luvin was originally an encore...

294928_473983799326695_1477111106_n.jpg

It makes sense... i wonder why they didn't go with the original plan...

any news?

Madonna has decided to reedit the footage so that it is presented as a dance-a-long (Masterpiece and Like a Virgin/Love Spent will be cool-off moments) and will be available only to those who purchase the entire Addicted to Sweat DVD set and sign up for a Hard Candy Gym membership, regardless of distance to the nearest facility. She truly is a marketing genius!

Madonna has decided to reedit the footage so that it is presented as a dance-a-long (Masterpiece and Like a Virgin/Love Spent will be cool-off moments) and will be available only to those who purchase the entire Addicted to Sweat DVD set and sign up for a Hard Candy Gym membership, regardless of distance to the nearest facility. She truly is a marketing genius!

tumblr_mc748sR0O31qepf8yo2_250.gif

:rotfl: :rotfl: