MDNA Tour DVD/Blu-Ray coming August 26/27

HolidayGuy

How can the Daily Mail say "Madonna posts unflattering picture of herself" ?!?!! Okay we all know they hate the woman, and I'm not expecting the world to grovel at Madonna's feet (I happily do), but that's just plain stupid and worthless to consider those ass cheeks "unflattering!"

How can the Daily Mail say "Madonna posts unflattering picture of herself" ?!?!! Okay we all know they hate the woman, and I'm not expecting the world to grovel at Madonna's feet (I happily do), but that's just plain stupid and worthless to consider those ass cheeks "unflattering!"

Excerpt from their article:

"Taken by someone else from low on the ground, the snap captures the superstar in one of her backstage moments, chatting to a security guard before going on stage"

:hotmess:

Excerpt from their article:

"Taken by someone else from low on the ground, the snap captures the superstar in one of her backstage moments, chatting to a security guard before going on stage"

:hotmess:

Didn't you know, all of her backstage security guards wear tuxedos and top hats while fiddling away at random high-back pianos. Madge also employs a 2.5' midget to photograph her backstage moments.

Didn't you know, all of her backstage security guards wear tuxedos and top hats while fiddling away at random high-back pianos. Madge also employs a 2.5' midget to photograph her backstage moments.

:dead:

Guest bluejean

That would actually be amazing

Unless they're doing a digital release first, could be plausible, but c'mon that just ain't gonna happen pay pee. A month away?

It's gonna be May.

I wonder if there are any tv broadcasts in the works?

But with the whole gun issue being the hot topic right now in the US, I doubt any major broadcast network (NBC, ABC, or CBS) would air it? To bad HBO still didn't do concerts.

But with the whole gun issue being the hot topic right now in the US, I doubt any major broadcast network (NBC, ABC, or CBS) would air it? To bad HBO still didn't do concerts.

They air nonstop violent movies and they can't air her show? Please... :s98:

They air nonstop violent movies and they can't air her show? Please... :s98:

Exactly. But this is Madonna we're talking about. Any damn little thing for the media/public to bitch about - they will.

Hell, they had to edit the "Live To Tell" performance for Confessions.

Considering she had no network broadcast last time, I wonder if they'd even bother airing it at all. I suspect it will air in Europe on various channels. It will be interesting to see what they do in the U.S.

Considering she had no network broadcast last time, I wonder if they'd even bother airing it at all. I suspect it will air in Europe on various channels. It will be interesting to see what they do in the U.S.

True. Funny how a much more controversial show like Confessions got a nationwide NBC broadcast...but the barely controversial at all, for all audiences Sticky and Sweet Tour did not get one...

True. Funny how a much more controversial show like Confessions got a nationwide NBC broadcast...but the barely controversial at all, for all audiences Sticky and Sweet Tour did not get one...

Well, there is much we do not know. S&S ended up being broadcast by a new TV/online premium channel in the U.S. (called EPIX) and since this network was relatively young, it may have wanted the PR and exposure of a Madonna concert and paid through the nose for broadcast rights. EPIX may have just out-bid a regular network. However, considering they would've reach a wider audience with a regular network, it might also be that none of the big boys (NBC, ABC, CBS) wanted to fork over the asking price considering Confessions didn't really pull in a big audience.

I totally forget about EPIX. I think I get that, but never watch it. It's a barely known channel.

Still, just in terms of the shows themselves, I'm surprised Sticky didn't get a broadcast network showing over Confessions, considering it's a colorful, upbeat positive show for a wider audience.

When did Confessions air? Was that Thanksgiving?

When did Confessions air? Was that Thanksgiving?

Yep. Well, the night before Thanksgiving. I think it ranked 4th for the night and garnered just under 5 million viewers - which is actually A LOT better than most concert specials that air on network TV.

Latest rumored coverart:

231101_536006933106133_1944239107_n.jpg

Cool POV shot, but rather uncolorful.

I somehow doubt it because it seems like an MDNA version of the S&S cover as interpreted by a fan. I wouldn't be disappointed with that, tho I bet a lot of people might be since it's a screen pic. I don't think we'll get an official cover till the press release.