MDNA Tour DVD/Blu-Ray coming August 26/27

HolidayGuy

1. tv broadcasts could happen same week as realising as promo

2. i hope it is march couse it was the only date we heard as possible, but only as a rumour

3. may happened with steven klein and we dont have any real confirmation that dvd has anything with secret project about we still dont know what it is

4. till end of march they could finish all edditing including copying and distributing dvd around the globe

5. probably they ve learned their lesson with mdna album leakes..i m sure queen wont let it happen again

Guest Rachelle of London

I told him to do one for every song while we wait! Lol it would be amazing.

This tour would make a great live tourbook.

OMG yessssss please!!!!! I would love to see a Revolver one!

Anyone know if we get to see this in 4k? look at this amazing quality (especially if u got retina or something,, it's sooooo beautiful)

would be amazing if we would get a dvd/bluray(?) in such high quality

So I accompanied a friend of mine to go get her check in the upper east side and I decided to pass by M's house and I saw the Queen!!!!!! At 3:45 pm, I turned up 81rst street and thought nothing of it. I figured I'd see her house and just stand there for a cigarette and continue on with my day but as we were approaching her gated entrance, I noticed some man with a yellow slip, trying to hand it to someone inside the gate. As I walked by, I noticed her garage was open and it was some guy asking him what he was doing there.

I started hyperventilating (lol) so I stood on the corner and her bodyguard came out and started talking to the guy. Anyway, the gat opened up and her car pulled out. I rushed to the corner. The light turned red and there she was inside her car with Brahim. It turned green and they went on their way.

I just had to share cause I still can't believe I randomly went and that happened! :)/>

Guest Rachelle of London

So I accompanied a friend of mine to go get her check in the upper east side and I decided to pass by M's house and I saw the Queen!!!!!! At 3:45 pm, I turned up 81rst street and thought nothing of it. I figured I'd see her house and just stand there for a cigarette and continue on with my day but as we were approaching her gated entrance, I noticed some man with a yellow slip, trying to hand it to someone inside the gate. As I walked by, I noticed her garage was open and it was some guy asking him what he was doing there.

I started hyperventilating (lol) so I stood on the corner and her bodyguard came out and started talking to the guy. Anyway, the gat opened up and her car pulled out. I rushed to the corner. The light turned red and there she was inside her car with Brahim. It turned green and they went on their way.

I just had to share cause I still can't believe I randomly went and that happened! :)/>

OMG Mensch....I think I would've collapsed! How amazing!!!!!!