MDNA Tour DVD/Blu-Ray coming August 26/27

HolidayGuy

The arena stage is smaller than the stadium set up. Plus, the American Airlines Arena has a very small floor, the tip of the triangle stretched to the very end....

I know i was there lol , we need to wait for the final result anyway

I was in the front of the "touch zone" (where she usually touched fans during LAP...of course she didn't touch a soul that night...lol). You can see me in these, I am in my THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD AND HER NAME IS MADONNA...MADONNA IS MY RELIGION tanktop:

34nip0p.png

MDNALAPMIAMINOV19.jpg

MDNAMiami.jpg

Guest Rachelle of London

yeah I can see you on the footage...Will be brill if your on the DVD a lot...I've always wanted to be captured on a concert recording hahah

I didn't see me....what time? OMG! LOL....they filmed me solo for w my FUCK YEAH sign...I'll DIE if that makes the cut! How fucking awesome to be apart of an immortalized show. A mega fan's true dream!

Guest Rachelle of London

I didn't see me....what time? OMG! LOL....they filmed me solo for w my FUCK YEAH sign...I'll DIE if that makes the cut! How fucking awesome to be apart of an immortalized show. A mega fan's true dream!

ok I thought the guy at 00:42 was you but he's wearing a t shirt, not a tank top

Darn! From those I can make out in the front of the GT, it is night 1. I am sure a combination of both nights will be used, so I have high hopes to be easily seen at some points on the final product!

I know i was there lol , we need to wait for the final result anyway

Oh cool! Where were you sitting? That was my first time at the AAA....I had always seen M at National Car Rental/Office Depot Center in Sunrise (DWT, RIT) and Dolphin/SunLife Stadium for S&S. I was shocked at how small the arena was.....

Can we expect a March release?

It was beatifully shot and she looks so amazing. These 30 seconds got me so excited. Can you imagine a two hour DVD filled with so many epic moments?

Can we expect a March release?

It was beatifully shot and she looks so amazing. These 30 seconds got me so excited. Can you imagine a two hour DVD filled with so many epic moments?

It's going to be pure heaven!

Maybe late March isn't too far unrealistic. Most likely going to be April-June.....

OMG

64244403.gif

:smooch:/> :smooch:/> :smooch:/>

Omg I hope these are shots from night 2. I was sitting right there! Please Goddess Madonna, make it happen! I want to be in the video even if it's for one shot! PLEASE!

It looks very cinematic. I don't know much about film types but it has that movie look, unlike her earlier tours which looked more live.

HD @ 24 frames per second gives you the cinema look because 24 frame per second capture and playback has been the standard for 35 mm film for a long time now. It is also used for HD cinema to keep everything feeling and looking as consistent with film as possible.