Santiago De Chile - December 19th

Jamesy

Madonna cheating the public again? An investigation should be launched by the Better Business Bureau for her fraudulent practices on this tour. She is a mean bully to her own fans who overpay for a falsely advertised show. They all deserve full refunds and she should be fined.

:rotfl:

While I understand being dissapointed with the omission of the Transgression segment, it's her show, her setlist, and she can do with it whatever the fuck she wants. If she wants to perform the whole "MDNA" album with her guitar in Cordoba and do "Jimmy Jimmy" and Cry Baby" as the encore, she can and nobody can ask for a refund because all they're paying for is a Madonna concert and that's what they'd be getting.

The setlist on wikipedia isn't a contract. And tickets for this concert went up for sale one month before the tour even began and nobody knew what she was performing anyway.

The one thing I don't agree with about our community is that sometimes we are excessively dismissive of other people's arguments. But then again, we are not her management team so we can be as cunty as we want.

But you know who shouldn't be that cunty? Her management team. Her representatives. The people who have offered no apology, no explanation, no partial refund or ANYTHING to the thousands of people who paid good money to see her in Chile. They deserve that kind of respect.

Instead, Madonna's FB today posts an update from Guy Oseary saying he's bringing pizza to fans in Cordoba that are waiting in line. It's cute, but seriously? You should see the comments people are leaving under that post...

It's too bad this was coupled with the fact that Madge was not feeling well. I truly, truly believe she might have or could've sung a few extra songs during the Masterpiece section, very "campfire" like, and all would've been forgiven and forgotten.

Here's a nice clip of the opening:

Her voice sounds SO GOOD on this. What a change it makes from singing "Express Yourself" on the second quarter to starting the show.

I commented on her occasional use of this pre-recorded vocal back during the US leg when she first got laryngitis. It's understandable considering her health...I suppose.

I agree that she should have compensated by doing a couple of extra songs in another segment. And I think it's ridiculous that she's even doing open-air stadiums. Even Yankee Stadium almost got rained out.

But in the end, if the weather sucked and she was sick, she could have cancelled the show and those people wouldn't have been able to see her at all during this tour. So they should be lucky she's a trooper and even performed.

Re: the smoking. She's a cunt. We all know that. Smoking is disgusting. If I were standing next to one of those assholes smoking, I would have been thrilled she said something. And I'm also glad we can now confirm that all that Kabbalah-inspired be-good-to-people was a fucking act.

What happened?

She cut out

Girl Gone Wild

Revolver

Gang Bang

Papa don't Preach

Hung Up

Like A Virgin

Love Spent

But performed Holiday and Spanish Lesson.

She's very sick, began the show about 11:30pm. The weather was cold and very rainy, there were WILD DOGS roaming around the Golden Circle....and she snapped and swore at a fan who was smoking during soundcheck.

^ Did she make any references to the omissions during the show or did she just perform the show like nothing happened?

I commented on her occasional use of this pre-recorded vocal back during the US leg when she first got laryngitis. It's understandable considering her health...I suppose.

Hmmm. That EY clip sounds like it might be pre-recorded. It's almost too good.

^ Did she make any references to the omissions during the show or did she just perform the show like nothing happened?

Hmmm. That EY clip sounds like it might be pre-recorded. It's almost too good.

I think she thanked the fans for waiting in the rain but never mentioned the omissions...I think.

Re EY - It's the EXACT SAME recording she used when she had laryngitis. I noticed it at the time. Not that it's a big deal, we all know she sometimes does it and we know she's sick etc etc.

And I'm also glad we can now confirm that all that Kabbalah-inspired be-good-to-people was a fucking act.

It wasn't at the time. Notice how all of that stuff was rampant while she was a married woman and suddenly vaporized once she got divorced. She was pussy whipped.

She was a bitch back then as well, especially during AL promo, which I like, what I didn't like was the pretending not to be.

Wasn't it her that got HIM into Kabbalah as well so they could have some sort of spiritual togetherness?.... and then of course use it as a prop for their flop-ass marriage.

God I hated Esther and Guy Richie and Englishdonna.

She was actually pretty nice to the fans at soundcheck other than that. There are a few videos of that online.

Just because she snapped at the fan does not mean Kaballah was an act. She came across quite strong but that's her nature. She's a Leo!

She did apologize to the fans for waiting and getting rained on, and she expressed her gratitude during the show more than once. I could tell she was sincere.

She also said 'I wish it wasn't raining and I felt better', which I think was referenced to the short setlist.

I think it all started to go pear-shaped just after Up for Grabs really..

I think it was when she discovered (as she admitted in IGTTYAS) that marrying that Mockney Twat didn't turn out quite the way she expected it to....

I think it was when she discovered (as she admitted in IGTTYAS) that marrying that Mockney Twat didn't turn out quite the way she expected it to....

Didn't he also pretend to be Scottish at their wedding? :lmao:

What a dickhead!

She cut out

Girl Gone Wild

Revolver

Gang Bang

Papa don't Preach

Hung Up

Like A Virgin

Love Spent

But performed Holiday and Spanish Lesson.

She's very sick, began the show about 11:30pm. The weather was cold and very rainy, there were WILD DOGS roaming around the Golden Circle....and she snapped and swore at a fan who was smoking during soundcheck.

Thank you Kim :kiss:

:rotfl: I love her! I hope she feels better soon.

I think he has a Scottish great great great great grandfather or something. Wot a wanker!

I still can't believe he actually said "My marriage wasn't that bad - at least I made some money" (or something to that effect). What sort of a dickhead says that. And of course he's so "posh" that the red-tops here of course would never pick up on that to demonise him. :rolleyes:

WOW fans are shredding Guy to pieces sice he offered the Pizza on Facebook.

He's getting TONS of hate on the comments :(

I still can't believe he actually said "My marriage wasn't that bad - at least I made some money" (or something to that effect). What sort of a dickhead says that. And of course he's so "posh" that the red-tops here of course would never pick up on that to demonise him. :rolleyes:

Exactly. No REAL MAN who can make his own living accepts ALIMONY from his ex-wife. And why? Because all those years he was married he wasn't able to make a few more shitty ass east end mockney gangsta movies?

Oh well, I hope HE and his new WHORE and his new BASTARDS are enjoying spending "The MISSUS'" money :queenbitch:

HAHAHA @ his new whore and new bastards !

Guy is a pussy and I hope Karma will bite him in the ass.

especially when you have kids from that marriage! what kind of father is he going to be? a total cunt!

that said, of course it has to be difficult to be madonna´s husband, I mean, you will always be mr madonna!!! you have to be really intelligent and secure of your own talent and personanility to feel confortable like that!! but he knew that was going to happen

So many fucking dickheads in this thread. Honestly, I have never heard people blow something so out of proportion.

She is sick in her LUNGS. She asked the guy to stop smoking, he refused, she got pissed off. End of story. Fuck me.

She is sick, it was horrible weather. She cancelled the most strenuous section of the tour. End of story.

Some people are having the biggest fucking cry about this. At least she went out and tried to do her best while she is obviously very ill. It is fans choices to wait for hours, it is fans choices to pay the money for the concert. Madonna didn't force anyone. She makes art, she puts products out, she tours and if people pay for them that is THEIR CHOICE.

I'm sure she is extremely grateful for people that do CHOOSE to pay but that doesn't mean she can or has to be perfect 100% of the time. She is fucking sick. She is a human being. I can't believe how quickly people, her own FANS judge her and turn on her because of something silly as this.

I agree on everything.It´s weird to see her saying that, because usually all the stars try to be polite.But sometimes they are simply too tired! it happens to us normal people too.For example, I´m tired now, so I hate my job, if my mother phones me I won´t take the cell...but it´s because I´m tired!!!

she asked the people to stop smoking.I think it was in the Netherlands, she sais something about the smoking too, but she was more relaxed and healthy, so she laugh at it (I think I don´t remember it correctly).If people start fucking her, she simply won´t let people in her soundchecks and that´s it.

anyways, if I was from chile, I would have prefered her to cancel the show and perform there again when she´s feeling better, i would have like to see all the show