Santiago De Chile - December 19th

Jamesy

Kim the Kunt :demonic:

YUCK that bed STINX. Girl on the far right is pretty though.

Oh come on cunt, we could all use an extra $1000, don't tell me if that was dangling in your face you wouldn't think of all the dildos you could buy :elite: it's not a video of her taking a dump, she's on stage in PUBLIC putting on a public show.

Maybe the fan wants compensation because of the show....

stop.

no need to call me a cunt.

A fan who was at the soundcheck said Madonna actually asked the fans TWICE NICELY beforehand not to smoke. So that means the video that's been spreading shows Madonna asking the fans for the third time not to smoke. No wonder why she was agitated.

Just been reading some of the posts from this morning. Cubb - "Kim the Kunt"...does have a certain je ne sais quoi :sassy:

:rotfl: at 1251's portrayal of Santa Madonna rising from her bed of pain and sickness to put on a substandard show just so she doesn't disappoint the faaaans. Nothing at all to do with the $millions$ of dollars for 75 mins work she earned.

Oh and personally I absolutely love when M is a bitch and would liked to have seen her get down off that stage and headbutt the f*cker. I don't care how rude she is or isn't to fans. Offstage she doesn't owe any of them anything.

Hyper said it best, she should have cancelled and refunded. Disappointing for the diehards yes, but on well. She's quite possibly seriously jeopardizing her health by not doing so.

Anyway onwards and upwards.

Just been reading some of the posts from this morning. Cubb - "Kim the Kunt"...does have a certain je ne sais quoi :sassy:

:rotfl: at 1251's portrayal of Santa Madonna rising from her bed of pain and sickness to put on a substandard show just so she doesn't disappoint the faaaans. Nothing at all to do with the $millions$ of dollars for 75 mins work she earned.

fans, money, contract.. it's all the same for every artist who is such a touring force, isn't it?

and she IS sick, so.. what's your problem really? just because she's a bitch sometimes and a famous artist it doesnt mean that she's a robot.

A fan who was at the soundcheck said Madonna actually asked the fans TWICE NICELY beforehand not to smoke. So that means the video that's been spreading shows Madonna asking the fans for the third time not to smoke. No wonder why she was agitated.

She asked nicely in this video at the mark 3:47 mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlUMPCIQT9Q&feature=player_embedded#!

Edited by avoid the cliche

most people are just spoiled by YouTube clips, they expect to see same whole show repeated

Well yeah :rotfl: if you bought tickets to see Wicked and when the curtains went up got The Lion King, wouldn't you be pissed? :lmao:

Of course this is a weather and health issue for Madonna so that doesn't really apply, i just thought your way of thinking was odd :lol:

Guest Not4Pussies

wow she did ask them nicely and politely

and they didnt understand her or cared.

that's why she got frustrated.

i dont blame her. i would have reacted the same way or even worse.

fans, money, contract.. it's all the same for every artist who is such a touring force, isn't it?

and she IS sick, so.. what's your problem really? just because she's a bitch sometimes and a famous artist it doesnt mean that she's a robot.

I don't have a problem at all. We're having a discussion. She had the choice to go out and put on a mediocre (by her standards) show and continue to jeopardize her already ailing health, get this backlash ya'll are talking about (I don't use twitter sorry) but luckily still earn 5/6 million dollars. OR she could have cancelled, took her meds, relaxed with the aim of getting a bit better, resulting maybe in a different kind of backlash , but lose her 5/6 million dollars.

She chose to go the, to use your word, ROBOT route. Fair enough, but wrong choice in my opinion.

did anyone notice how protective & defensive drew dollaz is about madonna since the chile drama? he literally said the reasons were serious to cut the show and that she really isn't well. hope it's not worse than what we think.

Well yeah :rotfl:/> if you bought tickets to see Wicked and when the curtains went up got The Lion King, wouldn't you be pissed? :lmao:/>

Of course this is a weather and health issue for Madonna so that doesn't really apply, i just thought your way of thinking was odd :lol:/>

lol the lion king reference is a bit of an unnecesary exageration ...we know she didnt cut it just because, it was a security concern, what i think she should have done is perform earlier and add a couple of songs to calm the fans

lol the lion king reference is a bit of an unnecesary exageration ...we know she didnt cut it just because, it was a security concern, what i think she should have done is perform earlier and add a couple of songs to calm the fans

I know, i said that, i'm responding to dollhouse in more of a general sense. To say "people are spoiled because they know what they should expect from a show and didn't get it" doesn't make any sense.

She asked them so nicely at first :ohmy: .

Noone will bother with the truth though. She can't win.

if you look at the video posted at page 10, i think, in the first seconds you can clearly see her asking to that guy really nicely to stop smoking...all this buzz is for nothing...

Oh and personally I absolutely love when M is a bitch and would liked to have seen her get down off that stage and headbutt the f*cker. I don't care how rude she is or isn't to fans. Offstage she doesn't owe any of them anything.

Hyper said it best, she should have cancelled and refunded. Disappointing for the diehards yes, but on well. She's quite possibly seriously jeopardizing her health by not doing so.

:thumbsup:

I was there and she ask twice to no smoke, im a nice mood. Almost everybody scream "yeah" and support her, just this only jerk who doesn't understand what Madonna said makes her angry... Everybody understand her attitude, in Chile the "smoke-gate" it's Not a drama...

Some fans, only a group of them, are angry for the delay and the cut show.

Me and almost all chilean fan base are sad for the situation, the transgression part is a fan favorite...

Guy oseary tell us that day that this is the only option... I think he or Madonna may said to the audience some reasons of the change in the set list and all this drama wouldn't happen...

Don't judge an entire chilean fan base for a little group of jerks and some little monsters

I was there and she ask twice to no smoke, im a nice mood. Almost everybody scream "yeah" and support her, just this only jerk who doesn't understand what Madonna said makes her angry... Everybody understand her attitude, in Chile the "smoke-gate" it's Not a drama... Some fans, only a group of them, are angry for the delay and the cut show. Me and almost all chilean fan base are sad for the situation, the transgression part is a fan favorite... Guy oseary tell us that day that this is the only option... I think he or Madonna may said to the audience some reasons of the change in the set list and all this drama wouldn't happen... Don't judge an entire chilean fan base for a little group of jerks and some little monsters

:lol: kyoot.

Guest pedrohdi

looool right on! I like you ;)

Guest pedrohdi

Rumour has it that there will be a new song from MDNA to promote the DVD/BR from the tour, and that video has been shot in Buenos Aires.

Felipe thank you for clearing things out!

I wish there was a way to make it right for all the true fans that missed such great part of the show

I feel a lil' bad for Guy throughout this. :rotfl: The spills he fumbles around trying to clean up sometimes. I'm gettin' Meryl/Anne teas.

tumblr_lmr011gW4r1qite2x.gif

Yooz Kimberly I know Santa Madonna did the show primarily cuz the thought of eating 5 million was not pretty... I have no illusions about that. I do think the repercussions of her cancelling the show would have been far worse though. And let's face it, there is something to be said for her dedication regardless of it's intent- I don't subscribe to the theory thar she's THAT resentful of her fans. I bet you 50.000 Chilean people certainly factored into the decision. And like I said I'm not defending the neutered setlist. I just think the wailing about her being a nasty whore for having a temperamental moment is stupid. She's not Beyonce.