London Hyde Park, 17th July

markm

Ooops....and out of shot :lmao:

:dead:

The second to worst thing that could happen, I guess, would be if M slipped during one of the lipped songs. :-/

I need a video of her falling in shot omfg. Hold on I'll go make a gif of her at the end of this video hahaha

Her face is flawless in that video though gah

Edited by hydrangeas

A lot of people claim to have seen him in the Golden Triangle, but I haven't seen any pics yet.

Maybe his ghost was floating around after being executed on stage

Posted by lyricslovebeats on Twitter:

AyCxF5PCAAALCZ9.jpg%20large.jpeg

:wow:

Posted by lucyharrietdean on Twitter:

AyCxhNoCAAA1Ut8.jpg%20large.jpeg

:lmao:

Okay here are my shitty gifs made in literally 5 minutes.

Her face before, looking all flawless and badass as usual:

1znq5c7.gif

and then.....

2rqf76f.gif

:lmao:

Edited by hydrangeas

Okay here are my shitty gifs made in literally 5 minutes.

Her face before, looking all flawless and badass as usual:

1znq5c7.gif

and then.....

2rqf76f.gif

now you see her.

now you dont.

I've literally just got back in. Wow. That was fun!

Firstly, LMFAO were fantastic. They did a really great fun set. Probably the best support act I've seen! After that, I saw Guy O taking his usual fan photos. Then I saw Lourdes pop out from under the stages briefly but nobody else recognised her. I was right at the front to the right of the stage. I was concerned there would be a surge forward but there wasn't at all. Restricted view for a lot of the show but when she was on the walkway it was great and all I wanted was to see 'the face'!

So, here's my thoughts although I may have some out of order!

GGW - Never liked the single choice but what an excellent show opener. Got everyone 'fired up like a smoking gun'.

Revolver - It got everyone going my side as it was the first time we got a good look at her on the walkway. She looked great. Her arse looked huge in the tight trousers :) Nobody else seem to know the words though!

Gang Bang - Lots of people just didn't seem to know this song. Everyone just watched the screens but only a few of us singing along

Papa Don't Preach - all of a sudden everyone perked up including the two Japanese behind who suddenly started singing as the recognised a song!

Hung Up - Not a great performance. People wanted to sing along but gave up after a while. Performance itself works in context but at the same time just seems to fall flat.

I Don't Give A... This seemed to go down well too.

Best Friend - Meh!

Express Yourself - Good fun but the heavens opened so it was very wet and umbrellas sprang up. Couldn't really see much but the suspended marching band was good. Brahim looked embarrassed.

Give Me All Your Luvin' - I wish she'd done the original version although this performance went down well as it was very energetic.

Turn Up The Radio - this really seemed to get the crowd going. Lots of people singing along and I was really pleasantly surprised by the reaction

Open Your Heart - Oh dear. This bombed on my side. I don't know whether people didn't recognise the song or just didn't like it but the crowd just stood their stony faced. Must admit, it did little for me too.

Masterpiece - beautifully sung and Rocco was on stage

Justify My Love - I love this version. Crowd just watched

Vogue - Of course this went down well. Great to see it and she looks fantastic. Don't remember everybody singing or dancing. They were more watching the performance.

Candy Shop - I love this but I seemed to be the only one who knew the song.

Human Nature - Another song only I seemed to know but people cheered just because she stripped.

Like A Virgin - I really don't think this went down too well. It just seemed to go on and on. People kept cheering thinking it was the end and then she'd carry on. Everyone was just stony-faced again. It did nothing for me too except at the end she really looked like herself in DSS and I was so happy

Nobody Knows Me - I was the only one who seemed to know the words and I don't think anyone had a clue who the boys at the end were. I find this song pretty pointless overall although I liked watching it for the editing.

I'm A Sinner - I love this song but I seemed to be the only one who knew the lyrics. People just watched the screens

i'm Addicted - Although I thought this looked like Spamalot on video, I really enjoyed this performance. However, it just didn't seemed to get anyone going. Once again, just a few of us bopping along but most people just watched. I was disappointed that no one was really into it.

Like A Prayer - classic and great performance. This just got everyone going of course although it was quite short

Celebration - This was fun although not a lot of people seemed to know it and it was also really short. Rocco performed. He's so cool. Before you know it, she'd gone!

Overall, I loved it. Even though I'd said I'd just watch the show I sang and danced all the way through. I didn't even think about her voice as everything seemed perfect. I didn't notice any bad notes. However, it was noticeable just how many songs people didn't sing or dance to. So, this is a great show for fans like us but when I left I only heard one person talk about the show and they said 'it wasn't great but it was good'. Nobody was talking about the show at all when I was making my way out which really shocked me.

I think if there is a second leg, they could really tighten up the show. There are a few songs that could be replaced or re-done but for us fans it is a great show. Finally, it was so great to see her up close and just finally see her face after 28 years of being a fan.

PS: Kalakan seem very tall.

PPS: The 'I Love Poland' thing was to someone in the Golden Triangle

A lot of people claim to have seen him in the Golden Triangle, but I haven't seen any pics yet.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was...it's Rocco's stage debut as a dancer (in London). I am shocked there haven't been photos though.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was...it's Rocco's stage debut as a dancer (in London). I am shocked there haven't been photos though.

Rocco danced in Open Your Heart (I think) and Celebration. I have a blurry pic of Rocco from the screen but I didn't see Guy in the triangle :) I don't know why Lourdes isn't dancing at any point as she was definitely there.

I have to say that I like msig and he's a fan but maybe he shouldn't post negative articles that are a bit empty because they just end up annoying everybody or so it seems. I do think that critique is good but MDNA is out of this world...

Let Msig express himself and bring all the info he goes after!

I read on Twitter that Valentino, Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell , Gwyneth and Stella were also there. Oh and George Michael too !

Just back. It was absolutely amazing!! She was on time. She was on brilliant form (much better than the 2 Abu Dhabi shows; she's clearly well in the groove now). It only rained for about 5 minutes and there was actually no need for the wellies! Full report tomorrow.

Can't wait for MDNA round 4 in Nice baby :wow:

Of course she is, she loves Midge. It's cute.

When you see her at Yankee Stadium I want some great crowd shots woman! :lol: Cant even imagine what that place is going to look like.