London Hyde Park, 17th July

markm

My friend is standing close 2 Kylie, George Michael was standing with William Orbit, Perez & Stella McCartney there as well

Your friend is in the loser area/cheap seats? :(

Why r u not there? What show r u going 2 then?

First I was going to Copenhagen but had other stuff happening.

Then I was going to go to Hyde park (twice) but changed my mind last minute. Now I'm wetting myself with excitement. Just been listening to the entire show live and dancing.

So looks like I'm going to New York. Wanna come?

First I was going to Copenhagen but had other stuff happening.

Then I was going to go to Hyde park (twice) but changed my mind last minute. Now I'm wetting myself with excitement. Just been listening to the entire show live and dancing.

So looks like I'm going to New York. Wanna come?

R u paying?

Oh god can you imagine if Guy Ritchie was actually there and Madonna showed her boob? :lmao:

Guy Ritchie was in the Golden Triangle - not sure about the boobs

First review from Mirror:

After the nipple slip in Istanbul and the tears in Berlin, Madge fans braved the rain expecting something spectacular

Pop queen Madonna brought her MDNA tour to the UK tonight with an all-guns-blazing show in London’s muddy Hyde Park.

After the nipple slip in Istanbul and the tears in Berlin, 50,000 Madge fans have braved the rain expecting something spectacular tonight.

Support duties tonight came from dance pop outfit LMFAO and DJ Martin Solveig while among the crowd was Kylie Minogue

53-year-old Madonna is also playing Birmingham and Edinburgh before hopping over to Ireland on her globe-spanning jaunt which is set to be among the most lucrative tours ever.

At the weekend, Bruce Springsteen’s show at the same venue was silenced before the end during a jam with Sir Paul McCartney as the gig had gone over the curfew time.

I bet the promoters wouldn’t try that with Madonna when she’s toting her arsenal of weapons.

Audience reactions are very different. I've come across everything from "awful in every way possible" to "best show ever".

First review from Mirror:

After the nipple slip in Istanbul and the tears in Berlin, Madge fans braved the rain expecting something spectacular

Pop queen Madonna brought her MDNA tour to the UK tonight with an all-guns-blazing show in London’s muddy Hyde Park.

After the nipple slip in Istanbul and the tears in Berlin, 50,000 Madge fans have braved the rain expecting something spectacular tonight.

Support duties tonight came from dance pop outfit LMFAO and DJ Martin Solveig while among the crowd was Kylie Minogue

53-year-old Madonna is also playing Birmingham and Edinburgh before hopping over to Ireland on her globe-spanning jaunt which is set to be among the most lucrative tours ever.

At the weekend, Bruce Springsteen’s show at the same venue was silenced before the end during a jam with Sir Paul McCartney as the gig had gone over the curfew time.

I bet the promoters wouldn’t try that with Madonna when she’s toting her arsenal of weapons.

That's not a review... That's hardly even a note.

Audience reactions are very different. I've come across everything from "awful in every way possible" to "best show ever".

As usual...

Just back from the show. OMG the show was fucking amazing. Pisses all over S&S. Anybody who said the show is awful just doesnt get Madonna. So much is going on. I would love to the show again in an arena. The stage is huge, the screens are incredible, the sound was crystal clear. No issues in the GC plenty of room to move. She started at 8.40 and was done before 10.30. The opening is one of her best ever, she owned that stage. It's rained lightly for about 10 mins. Highlights for me GGW, EY, TUTR, LAV and CB.

Madonna set to wow Hyde Park with London leg of MDNA tour

Gig preview: Pop legend Madonna is back in the UK and set to wow Hyde Park during the London leg of her MDNA world tour.

http://www.metro.co.uk/music/905296-madonna-set-to-wow-hyde-park-with-london-leg-of-mdna-tour?ITO=socialnet-twitter-button

Are you even really a fan? I feel like everytime I read one of your posts its some passive aggressive swipe at Madonna and how her tour is doing?

You probably just made your last comment up.

Just back from the show. OMG the show was fucking amazing. Pisses all over S&S. Anybody who said the show is awful just doesnt get Madonna. So much is going on. I would live to the show again in an arena. The stage is huge, the screens are incredible, the sound was crystal clear. No issues in the GC plenty of room to move. She started at 8.40 and was done before 10.30. The opening is one of her best ever, she owned that stage. It's rained lightly for about 10 mins. Highlights for me GGW, EY, TUTR, LAV and CB.

:clap: :clap:

Are you going to see her at NIA?

Are you even really a fan? I feel like everytime I read one of your posts its some passive aggressive swipe at Madonna and how her tour is doing?

You probably just made your last comment up.

he's just an ass