London Hyde Park, 17th July

markm

In order to finish at 10:30, she must get on stage at 8:30. It's 7:30 now. Has Solveig's set started? Is he even supposed to be there at all?

I think Solveig and LMFAO already went?

Guest bluejean

I hope someone gets a really good video bootleg of the whole show. I have a feeling this one is going to be one of the best.

She should be on stage now if she's going to finish on time! :lol:

The Mayor of London said the show at the weekend should not have been cut off. They have tried to blame Health and Safety and they have replied saying it was not a health and safety issue. I think Live Nation over reacted. I will be very interested to see when she comes on, and will be surprised if its within the next hour.

The show started a few minutes ago.

George Michael and Kylie Minogue are said to be in the audience.

My best friend is there seeing her for the first time and keeps calling me! Ahhhh I'm so happy for her but I wish I was there with her so badly. I could hear everyone singing Papa Don't Preach!

My best friend is there seeing her for the first time and keeps calling me! Ahhhh I'm so happy for her but I wish I was there with her so badly. I could hear everyone singing Papa Don't Preach!

Is it crowded or not?! Call this bastard and ask this NOW!!!!

It started raining during Express Yourself.

Ecina on Twitter:

"Ok, so we're at hyde park London and Madonna just said "we love you Poland" i'm confused.... :-/ #mdna"

:lol: