London Hyde Park, 17th July

markm

Back on topic, does anyone know how many people attended the show?

I've come across different figures spanning from 65,000-75,000 - in any case, it may well be the largest single-show attendance of the tour, now that Australia is off the table.

is there no video footage of this show or what?

I've come across a few videos, most of them rather LQ or with bad sound (probably due to the rain), but there are also a few reasonable ones:

Sorry to say so, but the intro really loses most of its magic in daylight.. I really do feel sorry for the London audience that they didn't get to experience the intro as it's supposed to be seen..

Back on topic, does anyone know how many people attended the show?

I've come across different figures spanning from 65,000-75,000 - in any case, it may well be the largest single-show attendance of the tour, now that Australia is off the table.

I think she has a big show in Quebec (65,000+) and another in Brazil (could possibly be up to 90,000 in Rio I believe)

she fell over after i dont give a, so when she came on for EY she told them to mop the floor as its wet!

I read her heel got caught on some cube, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was the wet floor. Apparently she went down hard and twisted her ankle, but carried on with the show. I have yet to see a video of the full fall. The only I saw was cut off right as she was going down and had a close up on her face.

I think she has a big show in Quebec (65,000+) and another in Brazil (could possibly be up to 90,000 in Rio I believe)

I read her heel got caught on some cube, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was the wet floor. Apparently she went down hard and twisted her ankle, but carried on with the show. I have yet to see a video of the full fall. The only I saw was cut off right as she was going down and had a close up on her face.

Oh, forgot about Rio! thanks for reminding me :)

Here's the accident seen from another angle, around the 9-minute mark. The person filming was far away from the stage, you can barely see it on the screens.

That video is übercool! So many close-ups. Love the way she sings "Turn up the radio" @5:44 :dramatic:

We gadda turrrn up tha ray-day-oh! ;)

Some of Madonna's neighbours complained about noise coming from the after-show party Madonna hosted at her Mayfair home after the Hyde Park gig, with celeb guests including George Michael and Stella McCartney.

'It went on until quarter past two. It was all out in the garden - it woke me up. She is a pain'.

Guess someone's pissed about not being invited ;)

Some of Madonna's neighbours complained about noise coming from the after-show party Madonna hosted at her Mayfair home after the Hyde Park gig, with celeb guests including George Michael and Stella McCartney.

'It went on until quarter past two. It was all out in the garden - it woke me up. She is a pain'.

Guess someone's pissed about not being invited ;)

Ha ha, I love it. You have your fun, girl. Fuck 'em.

I bet Guy Ritchie laughed his arse off when she fell over

IKR - when revenge acts go horribly wrong and you still look like the fool :lmao:

Reminds me of last season of MadMen when Betty tried to get Don in the shit by telling Sally that he was married once before her :lmao: Then Sally, being the smart cunt that she is, totally played it against Betty who promptly stuffed her obese face in anguished defeat :rotfl:...................................maybe just me :lol:

:rotfl:

Remember it was the guy who claimed Madonna had no hand in writing GMAYL but somehow had the skill to write I'm Addicted and Gang Bang. And that Madonna had no hand in writing the lyrics for Love Spent :lmao:

:chuckle:

dogs_gets_blanketpqq1.gif

That is so cute and will be added to the Official Mnation GIFs Hall of Fame :bow:

Oh, forgot about Rio! thanks for reminding me :)

Here's the accident seen from another angle, around the 9-minute mark. The person filming was far away from the stage, you can barely see it on the screens.

[media=]

[/media]

Dead crowd.

Oh I thought George walked out the concert halfway thru according to the Mirror

He probably went to the public men's room to do whatever he usually does there ;)

go M! would love to be a fly on the wall at that party! haha could just imagine Madonna and George sharing a joint! hahahaha

I really couldn't imagine that. She'd probably chuck anybody out who was doing drugs.