London Hyde Park, 17th July

markm

Guest astonishing!

So glad to see some good reviews for the show. Hopefully she'll be on even better form for Scotland!

Okay here are my shitty gifs made in literally 5 minutes.

Her face before, looking all flawless and badass as usual:

2rqf76f.gif

:lmao:

I wonder how nasty the fall was... i think no one could top BEYONCE and KYLIE's slip-ups

When you see her at Yankee Stadium I want some great crowd shots woman! :lol: Cant even imagine what that place is going to look like.

I'm so excited about it. I feel like the people will know MDNA better!

From The Sun - not really a review, more of an admiration of her looks:

OVER the last few weeks I’ve dished out a bit of abuse to Madonna.

We even knitted her a jumper to cover her up. But last night it was hard to criticise how good she looked on stage.

So apologies, Madge. I take the knitwear back — you are quite a woman.

I really wish I could take everyone I know to see her live. A chunk of them are haters, but damn, how could you not bow down and respect the woman after seeing her live? Between the amazing shape she is and the amazing shows she puts on.....I could convert so many bitches if I could take them all. :lol:

From The Sun - not really a review, more of an admiration of her looks:

OVER the last few weeks I’ve dished out a bit of abuse to Madonna.

We even knitted her a jumper to cover her up. But last night it was hard to criticise how good she looked on stage.

So apologies, Madge. I take the knitwear back — you are quite a woman.

OMG. That is quite a retraction from them.

Evening Standard's report here - not great but I do think it sums up how a lot of the average concert goer felt

Not Crazy For You Madonna! Hyde Park crowds confused and bored by dreary set and low volume

http://www.standard....ew-7955936.html

4/5 from the Telegraph although the review is more mixed than the score...

http://www.telegraph...ark-review.html

The Daily Mail also give it an amazing review :ohmy:

guess the British media are bowing down to her and not ripping her to shreds as we expected :lmao: and rightly so.

REVIEW: A pistol-packing Madonna sees off the young pretenders with her action-packed MDNA gig at Hyde Park

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/reviews/article-2175141/Madonna-review-A-pistol-packing-Madonna-sees-young-pretenders-action-packed-MDNA-gig-Hyde-Park.html#ixzz20xTZQQUC

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/reviews/article-2175141/Madonna-review-A-pistol-packing-Madonna-sees-young-pretenders-action-packed-MDNA-gig-Hyde-Park.html

Apparently, Perez Hilton was the only celeb in the Golden Triangle.

Other celebs, including Guy Ritchie, were in the VIP section next to the mixing desk.

Guest pedrohdi

Hi there people, I've been to Barcelona and Amsterdam and loved to see it in an arena! How was it on an open field? And does anyone knows how many people were there?

Maybe that's why she looked extra hot this show

"More collagen injections, make my hair and makeup flawless, I need to show that bitch what he's missing!"

I so think she'd have been up for a grudge f*ck with him. The tone of the album just smacks of someone that's still in love.

Guest Fukujima

Few tidbits from yesterday, hope it doesn't annoy you if i don't write a full review:

- about the opening act : Solveig was ok, LMFAO good but the only songs i knew were Sexy and I Know It and Party Rock...Redfoo is HOT but is pretty unfit.

- LMFAO's dancers were a disaster, they really look like amateurs and not professional dancers...they had no tecnique whatsover profesionally speaking. A couple of them were very hot though, a chinese one ( he looked from Tibet) with half of his head shaven and a young black one with a beautiful body.

- I saw Brahim while i was queueing, he looks very very young and not really attactive, at least for me. The dancer during Like a Virgin is stunning, i'd like to know his name <3

- Guy O was friendly and chatty and was taking pics of us. He took a pic of a cute guy with MDNA tatooed on his shoulders that was selected to go to the Golden Triangle during the Ipad's lottery ( i was close to him while queueing)

- Madonna's face is absolutely amazing.She is a porcelain doll, timeless and ageless. You could definetely see that she is a mature woman, but a super handsome and elegant one. Her eyes are really something.

When she came close to my section for the first time i was stunned: she reminded me of a Hollywood star of the golden era...she is a sort of Marlene / Marylin / Greta Garbo but she is still Madonna. You must see her close to get what i mean.

When her make-up is kind of natural she looks younger, while when it is heavy on her face ( especially with the red lipstick) she shows her age.

- Her body looks very curvy during the first section of the show, especially her ass :) while during Human Nature you can see she is a trained dancer. Flawless.

- She was not barefoot during I'm Addicted, i guess this is due to the possibility of falling due to the wet stage ( there were cleaners all over anyway).

Also, i think i recognized a couple of people that posts for Madonnatribe ( i'm not part of that forum anymore, but i remember seeing their pics there) and at least one person from Madonnanation who posted his pic here, sorry but i don't remember your name :)

I didn't see anyone leave!

That 3am bitch Clemmie Moody or whatever from The mirror slated it and sent a tweet to Piers Morgan saying the show had plenty of bait with all the lip syncing .

Wasn't she the one who did a repor on Abu Dhabi based on nothin at all slating it based on a tweet?

Bitch