London Hyde Park, 17th July

markm

he's just an ass

You don't even know me.

Why should I care what you think of me?

Are you even really a fan? I feel like everytime I read one of your posts its some passive aggressive swipe at Madonna and how her tour is doing?

You probably just made your last comment up.

He's either GRITTY and RAWâ„¢ :1251: or reading reports from theothersnore :yes:

mndlssLNDZ on Twitter:

"Things learnt at Madonna tonight. 1) super fans are f-king scary. 2) Like a Prayer live is worth enduring every second of that madness"

:)

Guest Fukujima

Back home... What can i say?? I am not writing a full review now as i am very tired but here's few bits:

-i was literally 2 metres from the stage and i had the chance to see her very close. she really is a beautiful woman, pics or videos cannot do justice to her. Her eyes are everything, they make you feel like you are a piece of shit in front of a goddess.

- she fell on stage at the end of i don't give a fuck just before raising with the cross on the background. During that part of the concert it was raining.

- she was very funny at the end of sagarra jo, i love her sense of humour.

- when she was singing live her voice was absolutely beautiful. During some parts of human nature and i dopn't give a... She had some minor problems but otherwise she sang beautifully. Like a virgin was a masterpiece, vocally and performancewise.

- Adrien Galo can have my mobile number and home address whwnwver he wants.

- the dancer during Like a Virgin is gonna be my future ex husband.

- Gang Bang is out of this world and her dancers are really talented and goodlooking.

- am writing from my Blackberry, i am going to give a full review tomorrow when i'll have my laptop. Good night everyone!!!

Guest Fukujima

I forgot to say that i am totally blown away and the show is superb. She really delivers giving 100 % of her. What a natural born perfomer, she is incredibly amazing >3

Chrrristo on instagram:

"Madonna killed it at Hyde Park. Such an amazing energy! #mdnamagic #mdna"

I forgot to say that i am totally blown away and the show is superb. She really delivers giving 100 % of her. What a natural born perfomer, she is incredibly amazing >3

Yes she definitely gave 100% tonight. Where does she get her energy? What other 53 year old woman could put on a show like Madonna?

:thumbsup:

Interesting. Its not like M to care!

The show ended at 10:28 pm, two minutes before the plug would have been pulled!

First review, a good one from the Telegraph - 4/5: http://www.telegraph...ark-review.html

really don't like this review...it seems positve but...left the impression the writer didn't understand nothing about the show and about madonna and that's one of those music critcs springsteen-fan who is surprised how good she can be on one song...

I have to say that I like msig and he's a fan but maybe he shouldn't post negative articles that are a bit empty because they just end up annoying everybody or so it seems. I do think that critique is good but MDNA is out of this world...

Her vocals were SUPERB and she was incredibly funny!

:inlove: I can't wait to see these videos on youtube!! I'm glad you had such an awesome time! All of you guys are making me really excited to see her in October!

Edited by hydrangeas

Just got back.

Had a great time. The show started at 8:37pm and finished at 10:28pm.

Sound was great for the most part - went a bit off during TUTR but it soon got sorted.

She sounded live for much of the show.

She looked fit and happy. I could hear people around me saying how good she was.

Vogue and LAP were crowd favourites.

This show pisses on S&S from a great height.

Would love to see it in an arena.

I've heard there were around 70,000 people in the audience - can anyone confirm if that figure is accurate?

Was Guy there or not? ;)

A lot of people claim to have seen him in the Golden Triangle, but I haven't seen any pics yet.