PARIS, STADE DE FRANCE, 14th of July

What about TGS?

Oh yes, that one was filmed on one night, too.

Didnt TGS get filmed over 2 nights and the one on the DVD was a backup show and the show that was meant to be on the DVD it rained so they couldn't use it? Or am I thinking of the wrong tour? loool

The one on the DVD was indeed a backup show - the show that was meant to be on the DVD was cancelled due to a heavy storm.

I just saw this on tumblr: If you recall, Madonna rehearsed Love Spent in Copenhagen because she had something special planned for Paris. It’s now confirmed that the show in Paris tonight will be filmed!

Awwww. :( I was hoping that the official DVD for this tour be filmed in North America, in New York, Los Angeles, or Toronto.

If I recall correctly, the only concert DVD she ever filmed in North America was for the DWT.

Awwww. :( I was hoping that the official DVD for this tour be filmed in North America, in New York, Los Angeles, or Toronto.

If I recall correctly, the only concert DVD she ever filmed in North America was for the DWT.

The Virgin Tour was filmed in Detroit - but technically, you're right since that one was never released on DVD ;)

The Virgin Tour was filmed in Detroit - but technically, you're right since that one was never released on DVD ;)

Virgin tour was not a world tour though

Virgin tour was not a world tour though

How could I forget! :blush:

no one else finds it super odd that she is filming the tour so early! how long does 3D take to make!!!! lol

It is unlike Madonna.. all of her most recent tour have been filmed towards the end.

But during both the BAT and TGS, she filmed shows in the beginning of the tour: Istanbul and Yokohama, respectively.

As for 3D, pre-production of U2's U2 3D film started in early 2004, more than a year before the actual Vertigo Tour even started. Principal photography was done in February 2006 - they shot 7 of the 8 Latin American shows of the tour, filming with up to 18 digital 3D cameras simultaneously.

The editing process took 1½ years...

In comparison, Kylie Minogue's Aphrodite Les Folies: Live In London was filmed over 2 nights - it was first aired 3 months after it had been filmed, even before the tour had ended.

Guest Pud Whacker

However, the VT and DWT shows were filmed on only one night each.

Same goes for the BAT shows: Yokohama and Nice were filmed on one night each.

WRONG. virgin tour was filmed 2 nights. RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH.

According to some Tweets, Will.I.Am is on stage right now with Martin Solveig.

I noticed that, too.. Several people have tweeted about this..

WRONG. virgin tour was filmed 2 nights. RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH.

It may have been filmed on 2 nights, but the released concert film features footage only from the 25 May 1985 show.

squaremadonna has more pics of the audience, stadium looks packed out.

Indeed!

axysinvcqaitfcp-jpg-large.jpeg?w=512&h=512