PARIS, STADE DE FRANCE, 14th of July

Anderson Cooper is in the Golden Triangle, too.

andifeel from the MadonnaTribe forum is in the audience at Stade de France. He says that tonight's show is being filmed, but not for the DVD :huh:

Because of my health and though i had a golden ticket i gave it to one of my best friend who is a big fan but only saw the Girlie Show. Since 1987 when i was 11, it's the first Madonna concert in Paris i won't see (well i didn't go to SS at le Stade de France either but i saw it in Nice and a year later at Bercy on the 2nd leg). I saw her in Sceaux, Blond ambition, Girlie show & DWT 2 times each. 1 time the reinvention tour, had a very good ticket for Confessions. Saw her at l'Olympia & Canal Plus. Being ill sucks but i'm glad my friend will enjoy it for me.

French-Polish R&B singer Matt Pokora is in the audience, too.

From 2007-2010, he dated Sofia Boutella, who was a dancer on the Confessions and Sticky & Sweet tours, as well as the 2005 MTV EMAs, Live Earth and this year's Super Bowl halftime show.

Because of my health and though i had a golden ticket i gave it to one of my best friend who is a big fan but only saw the Girlie Show. Since 1987 when i was 11, it's the first Madonna concert in Paris i won't see (well i didn't go to SS at le Stade de France either but i saw it in Nice and a year later at Bercy on the 2nd leg). I saw her in Sceaux, Blond ambition, Girlie show & DWT 2 times each. 1 time the reinvention tour, had a very good ticket for Confessions. Saw her at l'Olympia & Canal Plus. Being ill sucks but i'm glad my friend will enjoy it for me.

:(

You won't be going to any other shows this tour?

I hope you feel better.

Guest Not4Pussies

French-Polish R&B singer Matt Pokora is in the audience, too.

From 2007-2010, he dated Sofia Boutella, who was a dancer on the Confessions and Sticky & Sweet tours, as well as the 2005 MTV EMAs, Live Earth and this year's Super Bowl halftime show.

oh i saw him and her together once going into the movie theater in Hollywood

well didn't madonnarama say they were gonna film 4 performances? maybe that's it.

4 performances in Tel Aviv..

Guest Not4Pussies

4 performances in Tel Aviv..

yeah and where are those performances? nothing has been reported that those

performances were actually shot in Tel Aviv. Paris informed attendees tonight's show

will be filmed.

yeah and where are those performances? nothing has been reported that those

performances were actually shot in Tel Aviv. Paris informed attendees tonight's show

will be filmed.

They're in the tour epk....

Dannii Minogue has also been spotted in the audience.

Dannii Minogue has also been spotted in the audience.

hope she aint offended like her sister when Madonna is stood there nearly naked on stage :lmao:

Guest Not4Pussies

They're in the tour epk....

[media=]

[/media]

hmmm i havent seen any performances. saving it all for when i see her live.