PARIS, STADE DE FRANCE, 14th of July

Guy O confirmed that it's all spur of the moment. It wasn't planned from the getgo. If she feels like doing it one night, she'll do it, if she doesn't, well you better luck out next time.

When you see the show, with all the elements playing out, it will make sense to you.

i love when she does it, its just....everyone else will rag on her and make fun of her....i know i know - she dont care why should we, blah blah blah blah

but it does make a very good point on agiesm when it first hit the media, i was dumbfounded at how sexiest & agiest everyone truly was....i dont think the media will even bat at an at this (just in Paris). :)

she should make a plaster of her boobies and sell them!!!

Msig - can you please shut the fuck up before you open your mouth in any fucking thread in this forum. I'm not aggressive normally but you really are an idiotic fuckwit.

Msig - can you please shut the fuck up before you open your mouth in any fucking thread in this forum. I'm not aggressive normally but you really are an idiotic fuckwit.

this guy's cum i would swallow!

I'm so ready to see this fabulousness live.

Me too! I'm hoping for a nipple in Australia. I might pass out if I see one in real life :dramatic:

who is MSIG

No.

andifeel in the MadonnaTribe wrote that there were a few cameras apart from the ones used for the in-house live feed, but they only filmed some songs, not the entire show.

M cur her left hand, which was beeding during "I Don't Give A".

Before the show, people in the Golden Circle queue didn't sit when they were told to, so the iPad lottery was done only in the Early Entry and General Attendance queues.

She flashed her left tit this time :wow:

COMPLETIST

PERFECTION!

This was the surprise I had hoped for. Now I demand BOTH tits out in London..

PERFECTION!

This was the surprise I had hoped for. Now I demand BOTH tits out in London.

yes, baby. I've always wanted 1 of these, without the bra. :wow:

iylXl.gif

Guest Not4Pussies

this era is really all about the tits and cleavage. I'm so ready to see this fabulousness live.

hmmm, well, hello there!

No sound check in front of the fans this time. Also, she's shown each nipple once (at separate shows) and she's done 20 shows. Unless I've forgotten all of my basic maths, that constitutes a 10% flash rate (not "every show", as some are claiming)....!

No sound check in front of the fans this time. Also, she's shown each nipple once (at separate shows) and she's done 20 shows. Unless I've forgotten all of my basic maths, that constitutes a 10% flash rate (not "every show", as some are claiming)....!

did you not know shes got ten sets of tits