PARIS, STADE DE FRANCE, 14th of July

hmmm i havent seen any performances. saving it all for when i see her live.

ahhh. Ok, well basically what was released is about 2 minutes each of ggw, gb, gmayl, ey and later on they added lap.

It may have been filmed on 2 nights, but the released concert film features footage only from the 25 May 1985 show.

That's not true, you can clearly spot differences in her hair&make up during some songs(Lucky Star and Over and Over come to mind).

No news of any changes to the setlist so far. No Nicki Minaj on stage.

:(

You won't be going to any other shows this tour?

I hope you feel better.

Nope i won't but thanx. I'm feeling better but it would have been madness to go. I heard RuPaul is in town, i hope he was there (after all he is also in the nobody knows me video).

LMAO why does she keep flashing her tittie!??!?!

i dont get it?!? funny as hell though and more entertaining then anything any of these female pop acts have done in ages! lol

Guest Not4Pussies

i love the fact that at 53 she is flashing her tits and getting naked on tour

something she never did for Blond Ambition (masturbation) or Girlie Show.(orgy)

badass bitch!

WOW how can you not love this woman? I hope they filmed a tit close!!!! And she seems extra into the performance tonight! GREAT!

I love waking up to all this! Another tit flash :dramatic: I want to see it from the front.

Can you imagine what this tour would look like filmed in 3D? With all the amazing backdrops and effects it would be crazy awesome. Any news on the filming? Was it for the DVD or something else?

I just came home from the show!

It was amazing, and there is really nothing I could add that hasn't been said before... A wonderful experience. She was in top form, the crowd was good and it didn't rain!

There were NO surprises in the setlist, no special songs whatsoever. NO special guests except for Will I Am with Solveig.

Bitch still got it! Long live the Queen!

It just looks silly! Fair enough you get your tits out once but it doesnt have the same effect afterwards....just looks desperate sorry!

after the first showing she's teasing her fans conert after concert... she's just having fun...and on turkey she made it on purpose probably, so maybe she has some reasons for doing it here too!!

just look at her and have fun u 2!!!

she always arrives at that moment and fans scream "naked naked" or something like this.....and then....nothing.....usually...

and if it's not this...she likes it so....

Context is important (she performs it during Human Nature). She probably partially did it against Marine :lol: , as she flashed her ass as a comment toward the Pope in Italy, but started incorporating that into the show. Whenever she does something like that, it brings out the bigots. Last time she flashed a nipple, there was a lot of commentary over social (/sociopolitical) issues for days, maybe even weeks, so there you go. :lol:

ok I didnt realise she teases the audience at every show as I am staying away from all vid clips til my show...I just dont get what is so exciting about showing your boob

During her 30 yr career, she's never revealed anything on stage. Ever since those early nudes of her were published in Playboy, people in the audience have always shouted for her to take her clothes off.