PARIS, STADE DE FRANCE, 14th of July

Martin Solveig ‏@msolveig

What would be the best surprise for tonight's concert? Take a guess!!!

I think Minaj is in France.... Maybe special guest!

REALLY ? WOW !!! :wow:

Nicki Minaj performed in the Phillippines 3 days ago and is scheduled to kick off the US leg of her Pink Friday Tour on Monday - I don't think she's really in Paris.

EDIT: Nicki Minaj ended the European leg of her tour only 3 days before the show in the Phillippines - so it could be happening after all.

I just saw this on tumblr: If you recall, Madonna rehearsed Love Spent in Copenhagen because she had something special planned for Paris. It’s now confirmed that the show in Paris tonight will be filmed! Also, it’s rumoured that Love Spent and Beautiful Killer (rehearsed in Gothenburg) will be included in tonight’s set-list. Keep an eye out for more updates! tumblr

Oh god I hope the rumors are true!!

Guest Not4Pussies

They're filming the.show for dvd already? Doesn't she tend to shoot it towards the end of.the tour? And what if it rains?

I bet Minaj is performing I Don't Give A with her, she will perform Love Spent and this french song. That's all. All these things will be for sure in a Behind the scene thing on the next DVD.

They're filming the.show for dvd already? Doesn't she tend to shoot it towards the end of.the tour? And what if it rains?

I'm sure they film several of the shows

imagine that opening with silent rain!

As far as I know, it rained during one of the Buenos Aires shows that were taped for the DVD/Bluray. At least during the first few songs..

@msolveig Surprise is in my set, not #MDNA

As far as I know, it rained during one of the Buenos Aires shows that were taped for the DVD/Bluray. At least during the first few songs..

I spotted rain in the background for one or two songs (Human Nature I think...) but never noticed it raining on the show.

Maybe they're filming for other purposes. For a did release she usually shoots 2 concerts.

However, the VT and DWT shows were filmed on only one night each.

Same goes for the BAT shows: Yokohama and Nice were filmed on one night each.