PARIS, STADE DE FRANCE, 14th of July

I fucking love the Hung Up remix and the screens and choro is just amazing, you have to think about it in context of the section and not on it's individual merit.

Would have loved to have seen PDP played in full or atleast a little longer, its justm too effective and spine tingling when that orchestra riff fills the stadium. If anything in that section needs to be trimmed it's I Don't Give A, just feels a little indulgent.

My personal opinions is that she could have ended Hung Up rising up on the platform in front of the cross in that iconic moment that we all love so much and just skipped IDGA all together.

Just my opinion.

I wouldn't be opposed to having PDP run a little longer. It's song I never listen to much anymore (although it was a staple when I was growing up), so when I hear her sing it now - especially when she hits "the one you warned me all about," with the entire crowd singing along - it gives me goosebumps.

VIDEO: MDNA TOUR IN PARIS,STADE DE FRANCE (29MINUTES)

http://wp.me/p22yAB-2gX

how much i love the moment at 14:17 when the dancer seems falling down in slow-motion...and i don't give A is so full of energy (1st-single-opportunity-wasted) (and she sung it very well)!!!!

The Daily Mail reported 80,000 people were there? They usually under report Madonna's shows and sales. :huh:

Their online site seems much more positive towards her than the newspaper. I think they're trying to be more of an entertainment portal as the site is hugely popular. You wait for the actual paper reviews. I'm sure they will be terrible for London!

Their online site seems much more positive towards her than the newspaper. I think they're trying to be more of an entertainment portal as the site is hugely popular. You wait for the actual paper reviews. I'm sure they will be terrible for London!

their online site has said some VILE stuff about her but every now and then they praise her saying how wonderful she is, obviously depends on what journalist is reporting.

Funny thing is when they do say revolting stuff about her most of the comments from people who dont appear to be Madonna fans are extremely supportive calling whoever wrote the article a jealous cunt :lmao:

GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT! I want MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE! she was way better than in barcelona!!! and I saw her outside the hotel with Rocco!!! I took them a picture!

I´ve read in Le Parisien that more than 70.000 people were there, but it wasn´t a sold out.I asked that to the people from Lucky records,( really a madonna sanctuary were I will love to be buried when I die!), and they didn´t seem very happy with the place they ´ve chosen for the concert, too big...I ddin´t see anything that could let you know madonna was in Paris, in fact, I only saw two billboards, and after the concert, it was as she wasn´t there!!!!!

and about the concert:INCREDIBLE! better than in barcelona, she really seemed happier, and I think she sang better!!!! the only bad thing, that I had some of the best seats (H1), but I couldn´t see all the stage! half of the stage was blacked by the screen, I guess it was the same in the left part of the stadium.This is the first time that I follow a madonna concert looking at the screen, and, it was worth it, I have to say it, although I´m still thinking that I need mooooooooooooooooooooooooooore! I´m thinking about Nice, but I have to check my money...

One of my main concerns before the concert was the rain, and it didn´t rain, so marvellous! the other was the light: the concert started at 22:10, I guess they were waiting for a darker mood.In fact, they turn on stadium´s lights before the concert, maybe to make it seem darker when the concert starts.Again, she was happy, she sounded good (well, Turn up the radio was a little bit too hard for her sometimes,I was surprised because in barcelona she sounded very well in that song.On the other hand, I don´t give a shit sounded really great here, while in Barcelona didn´t.

I don´t know, but doesn´t Celebration have a little bit of an arrangement change??? it sounded a little bit different to me in the last part.Also, it was a little bit of time in the last two songs (or only before celebration? I don´t remember it), so it sounded as something similar to an encore (10 seconds, between songs, no more)

Maybe some of her french friends complain about the place and that´s why she will go to Olimpia? I don´t know.good for the people that can go and see her again!!!it was supposed to be a different night , people were saying that she was going to sing something different because it was 14th of july, people were saying Je táime (wow, she should sing this song at one time, I´ve been hearing that she was planning on doing it since 1990!) moi non plus...but she didn´t.The only different thing is that before the concert, Will.I.am appeard on stage and "sang" his new song and I´ve got a feeling.He sounded good, better than I thought.

Before the concert I went with my mother to the Louvre museum, it was free, so we couldn´t skip that.After that I wanted to show her the place were all the rich people buy tehir things, the square were the Ritz hotel is...and went we arrived there, I saw 2 lamborginis and...people, just people that look to me as madonna fans!!! so there I went just in case she appeard...and she did!!!!!! rocco looks nice, he has a beautiful shy smile, and she, well, you know how she dresses when she goes out of a hotel.Funny, the situation was very similar to her Turn up the radio´s video´s first seconds.Some people in the hotel didnñt know she was there and were asking why all that people were waiting! jajaja! one man was like, what madonna? but madonna is in heaven!!! and other old one made us laugh because we joked about madonna looking soooooooo old in person!!! jajajajaja!

really, she doesn´t look as the madonna from the videos.She doesn´t look 53-54, she´s very pale and slim.I have a picture but I don´t know how to post it:JR, you have my facebook, the picture is there, take it and pos it here!!!

• 2 weeks later...