MDNA PREMIERE IN TEL AVIV: GAY COMA ROOM

acko

Everything seems AMAZING! :bow: the interludes seem perfect! Although I do wonder what LG is gonna say about the Justify My Love one with it's Anonymous reference.

She's not going to say ANYTHING, at best it's her minions who will do the dirty work, as always.

I don't see HOW Lady Gaga (Or her team) can say anything when Madonna was the first to feature masks, clowns and so on in her shows. They can go to hell as far as i'm concerned.

Candy Shop is my highlight....of course GGW as well.

the interludes are perfect as expected from her !!

But in generelll this tour is back to Girlie Show / Blond Ambition....that means more theatre and more deeper contents

So the show director of this tour is Michel Laprise of Cirque du Soleil and not Jamie King!!!

What a new & creatively exciting era!!

Thank God for that! He gave her new life! This show looks absolutely fantastic! I hope she never works with Jamie King again!!!

LIKE A VIRGIN is everything!!! its so beautiful and it is a parody of herself and it is sensational - emotional - god..everythaaaang

Yeah I can see it as a parody but also a very serious commentary on how she lost her love. It's a bit tongue and cheek which casual fans neglect to understand about her.

The opening rivals Confessions', but outdoes it in one crucial aspect - Madonna is ON FIRE here and absolutely all over the place, which was the one tiny little thing I didn't love about Future Lovers/I Feel Love.

However, since Confessions was the first time I saw her live, the opening will forever remain my favorite - and perhaps one of the most cherished memories of my life.

Guest bluejean

Vogue always gets the best treatment :laugh:

The backdrop in the opening is just unbelievably good. Wow.

The choregraphy starting at 8:00 is so damn fierce!!!! love that part!

Mmm hmmm. And the backdrop :dramatic: And the dancers who drag Madonna around.

I gotta say, I'm really impressed with the stage and how "flexible" it is. Just wow.

The stage is incredible! Hopefully they give the media footage that shows off how impressive it all is!

Judging from the clip that we saw, the media footage looks very cropped (you can barely see what's going on) and the sound is awful.

Congrats once again Mr. Oseary.

So I guess my friend was right about those Beats headphones. You see Rocco wearing the orange ones in that one picture!

Whoever said everyone is so positive, don't speak so soon, wait for the guitar-songs to surface! Lol nah I'm j/k...

But no, really, why isn't there anything from the last section, and/or guitar songs? I would expect people to have more reason to pop out their cameras during a guitar song then something you can jump and dance to with her...whatever. Still no Gang Bang (probably, it's the highlight and they don't want it up), TUTR, I Don't Give A, or the ending tracks.