MDNA PREMIERE IN TEL AVIV: GAY COMA ROOM

acko

Have you guys watched this?!?! It's both amazing and completely random at the same time. They certainly rushed to get this out....but I love the mini doco at the start. Fascinating!!! :popcorn2:

Is it just me (or the recording/editing).......or does something seem off with the crowd/atmosphere? Why is the golden circle half empty...and the 'stadium' is odd too. They looked to be setting up quite a large press area. It almost seems as though this was a practice run show.

Whyme...your review is great!!!! Can you shed any light on what I think I'm seeing....I am pretty confident that it's just the editing...or I'm mental :electropop:

The reason it looks wrong is studio vocals over live vocals - like Borderline on the S&S DVD

Her live vocals were great

I can't wait for the studio versions to leak

So the show director of this tour is Michel Laprise of Cirque du Soleil and not Jamie King!!!

What a new & creatively exciting era!!

Thank God for that! The difference is striking.

I like the whole "Madonna goes to brothel" concept of Kendi Shap. It fits the theme of the song. :fag:

This tour is so lush. :inlove:

It's called in Spanish "butafumeiro", there's a very simmilar one in Santiago de Compostela, and it's used to welcome all the pilgrims that do Santiago's Road (Camino de Santiago). It has herbs inside and the fumes are fragant. In ancient times it was used because all the pilgrims arrived very very filthy after days and even months on the road and they were too smelly, so the fumes covered the smell.

So it's a way to say that Madonna thinks that the crowd is very smelly hahaha. Not, just kidding.

Great!Thanks for the explaination. I'm familiar with the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage. Years ago I read Shirley Maclaine's book. :laugh:

What does the text say around :36 mark?

If this is a Guy O'Useless promo effort why does it have a copyright claim against it?

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIRrJTnHzJE&feature=player_embedded[/media]

Is it me or did the crowd seem kind of dead?

Which song does M jump from podium to podium and is there HD footage of that yet?

tumblr_m4x1qvi40r1qlycwjo1_1280.jpg

It's called in Spanish "butafumeiro", there's a very simmilar one in Santiago de Compostela, and it's used to welcome all the pilgrims that do Santiago's Road (Camino de Santiago). It has herbs inside and the fumes are fragant. In ancient times it was used because all the pilgrims arrived very very filthy after days and even months on the road and they were too smelly, so the fumes covered the smell.

So it's a way to say that Madonna thinks that the crowd is very smelly hahaha. Not, just kidding.

good 2 know! thanx... i guess i was just worried it was gonna go flyin out in2 the crowd haha

Just been catching up on all the videos and pics.

Seriously WTF!?!?! Even with the LQ footage this looks incredible. The shit thing is she probably won't get the credit for it.

One of her best interludes ever. I can't even

'nobody knows me' was a really beautiful interlude. it gave me chills mixed with tears. thanks for posting :)

Edited by madfan30

Revolver:

[media=]

[/media]

Amazing choreography during the rap!

I think I just had a minor heart attack. Look at that choreography. The fact that she's almost 54 makes it all the more INCREDIBLE.

The positivity in here is amazing!!!! It's so great to see everyone on the same page and universally loving something that Madonna has done! It's been a long time since that's happened and it feels fantastic!!!!! Brava, Madonna! Once again, it looks like you've outdone yourself! :thumbsup:

After the so called pro video i posted last night ,i had my doubts,

But today with all these incredible videos i learned the lesson

NEVER DOUBT THE QUEEN AGAIN

She's out of this world'

long live the QUEEN