The Official UK Charts Thread

Guest Hafo

wow poor Kylie with her Top 100 peaking song LOL!

so even though theres no physical single, this is def. a legit release?

Wednesday Update Top 40 Only

Singles

01 Kid Rock

02 Dizzee Rascal feat. Calvin Harris & Chrome

03 The Script

04 Jordin Sparks feat. Chris Bro

05 Ne-Yo

Top 10

08 The Saturdays

Top 15

Noah & The Whale

Top 30

Ultrabeat vs. Darren Styles

Usher

27 Kylie Minogue

Top 40

Mint Royale

Alphabeat

38 Rihanna - Disturbia

===================================

Albums

01 Coldplay

02 ABBA

03 Duffy

04 Kid Rock

05 Ting Tings

Top 10

Rihanna

Top 15

Nine Inch Nails

Scooter

Top 20

Alice Cooper

Top 30

Gabriella Cilmi

Ida Maria

Scars On Broadway

Pendulum

Top 40

Soulfly

There's a post on her website encouraging everyone to download it as many times as they can afford this week. :lmao:

i think you're lying... but feel free to prove me wrong by supplying a link to said post. alternatively, it could be true, and that would be even weirder than you lying, because it would mean you actually went to kylie.com! 'ROTFLMAO' as some people like to say.

Nice suprise that GITM is doing ok and not plummetting. HC is going to sell aroung 7-8k this week. Not looking good long terms. Anyone know the next single?

Ouch re TO. I know digital only releases take a while to get going but that is a shocking number although I recall 2 Hearts started off at 140 in the midweeks and then climbed to number 12 by the Sunday?

Anyhow, keep posting funkydita x

I said digital songs make a slow start didn't I? No 27 already is a very good position for a digital only release two days in. It does though seems to be losing momentum so I don't think it will climb much higher by Sunday.

Comments on Togerland about The One

I'm confused. If it had a physical release of course I would but not digital downloads I already have when there's no pretty CD cover or video

:lmao:

If The One had has the proper promo and video etc, it would have went top 10, coz all the fans would have bought it.

Kylie is 27 in the latest midweeks. $ucce$$!

Regardless of chart positions, The One is easily one of the best songs on X, in fact her career, it's so utterly beautiful

Thursday Update Top 40 Only

Singles

01 Kid Rock

02 Dizzee Rascal feat. Calvin Harris & Chrome

03 The Script

04 Jordin Sparks feat. Chris Brown

05 Ne-Yo

Top 10

07 The Saturdays

Top 15

Noah & The Whale

Top 20

Ida Maria

Top 30

Ultrabeat vs. Darren Styles

Usher

Top 40

31 Kylie :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Honey Ryder

Rihanna - Disturbia 38

===================================

Albums

01 Coldplay

02 ABBA

03 Duffy

04 Basshunter

05 Ting Tings

Top 10

Kid Rock

Rihanna

Top 15

Scooter

Nine Inch Nails

Top 20

Adele

Top 30

Alice Cooper

Pendulum

Ida Maria

Top 40

Usher

Scars On Broadway

Madonna Update

GI2M down 4

4 Mins down 4

Hard Candy down 2

NO SALES INFO

Surprised for Noah and the Whale success, good song :) Sadly I cannot say the same about Sam Sparro's new, will be laughing if Black and Gold charts higher than it on Sunday's chart!

And someone kill Rihanna. She is overdosing the charts, just like that Chris Brown. Oh well, let them enjoy their minutes of fame.

Finally, is anyone else loving the new Verve song? :D

With all this fuss about The One I decided to go on to youtube and have a listen. Compared to the other 3 songs she has released from X - this is so muchbetter. Not sure if thatsbecause the Freemasons remixed it though. Its not a bad song - in fact its quitegood and Kylie has nt done anything like ths for a while. I had to listen to X once as it was played in its entirety in a book store - it sounded like a cat fight for most of it. The One really should have been the debut single of the X project - somehow I doubted it would have gone to no1 and seen an increase in album sales.

What a shame about Kylie's new one. I think it's a good single, especially the Freemason's remix. I would've liked to have owned the physical single.