Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
I Don’t Search I Find

2020 U.S. Election

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

The "my way or the highway" mentality of certain factions of the Dem party IS incredibly unfortunate. Talk about shitting in your own bed. 

Hillary is too "cold", Pete is too....whatever....racist I guess now? Is that what we're rolling with?? Biden is too "corporate" and represents the "old way". Basically, anyone that gets any bit of momentum over or equal to Bernie becomes a "problem". I really do like and respect Bernie but his diehard supporters can truly fuck off. Equal to Trumpers in my view.

In principle, given the critical urgency of the situation and the little time left to save what's left of American democracy, the  Democrats should have had a short primary process and be prepared to side with any candidate. ANY. Unfortunately, the diehard Sanders supporters are already ready to redo the coup of 2016 and not show up at the polls if he does not have the nomination. :abuse:Democrats have been making it so easy for Trump for the last 5 years. It is beyond me. 
 

And yes, Bernie's diehard are extremists as dangerous as the Trumpers. They treat their candidate as being a cult with a mentality of : you are WITH or AGAINST us without any nuance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Martin B. said:

In principle, given the urgency of the situation, the Democrats should have had a short primary process and be prepared to side with any candidate. ANY. Unfortunately, the diehard Sanders supporters are already ready to redo the coup of 2016 and not show up at the polls if he does not have the nomination. :abuse:Democrats have been making it so easy for Trump for thé last 5 years. It is beyond me. 

I can *almost* give benefit of the doubt for '16. I know I'm not alone when I say, I didn't think Trump had a chance in hell. I truly didn't think Americans would be THAT stupid....boy was I wrong. And given how polarizing Hillary was from the get-go, I can understand the saltiness of the "Bernie Bros". NOW though?? Nope. There's no excuse to try with the same shit this time. Obviously, they should put all their energy into supporting him now but for the life of me I can't understand them totally shutting down EVERY other possibility already just because it's not exactly what they want. We are in CRISIS right now with Trump and the brainwashed GOP. They are making this way too easy for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

I can *almost* give benefit of the doubt for '16. I know I'm not alone when I say, I didn't think Trump had a chance in hell. I truly didn't think Americans would be THAT stupid....boy was I wrong. And given how polarizing Hillary was from the get-go, I can understand the saltiness of the "Bernie Bros". NOW though?? Nope. There's no excuse to try with the same shit this time. Obviously, they should put all their energy into supporting him now but for the life of me I can't understand them totally shutting down EVERY other possibility already just because it's not exactly what they want. We are in CRISIS right now with Trump and the brainwashed GOP. They are making this way too easy for them.

Seriously, I believe that the damage done to American democracy is so deep that it is no longer repairable. There are 2 factions that oppose with people totally disengaged in the center. Put the same context in a country of South America and you would have a country already in civil war.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

So, Pete intentionally went in to fuck over AA's in South Bend? Is that the implication here.

He may have been uninformed about certain things but please let's not like he went in with an iron fist with the intention of hurting the AA community.....which is the narrative some people are attempting to create. Pete isn't oblivious to his shortcomings and he's willing to get more informed.

Yup.....Trump got this in the bag for 2020. Thanks AGAIN "Bernie Bro" Dems! Keep waiting for that perfect candidate. #wonteverhappen #dreamon

Spot on. Thing w/ Pete (main 'issue') is there's just this overall disconnect w/ his demeanor, style etc...(more than 'the harm' lol he did to blacks in South Bend) not totally untrue but blown out of proportion. Not 'fake news' but basically as bad. It's seriously FABRICATED news. Pete has a dorky silicone valley Starbucks latte loving CEO demeanor. I 'get' why Biden STILL has that connection as much as he's plummeting. It's not just being Obamas VP. It's tone, style verbal and non verbal.  What Bloomberg did was waay worse in NYC (only JUST apologized a year ago! lol) and yet he's rapidly stacking up major black endorsements and gaining major ground w/ them! Again, it's his machinery (A+ list team, operation, data, ground game, outreach etc..) Pete and the rest CANNOT compete and that's okay because Trump needs to get crushed and you need a ruthle$$ Rottweiler. This isn't about ideology or 'revolutions' it's getting the Trump syndicate FLUSHED fast and hard. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Spot on. Thing w/ Pete (main 'issue') is there's just this overall disconnect w/ his demeanor, style etc...(more than 'the harm' lol he did to blacks in South Bend) not totally untrue but blown out of proportion. Not 'fake news' but basically as bad. It's seriously FABRICATED news. Pete has a dorky silicone valley Starbucks latte loving CEO demeanor. I 'get' why Biden STILL has that connection as much as he's plummeting. It's not just being Obamas VP. It's tone, style verbal and non verbal.  What Bloomberg did was waay worse in NYC (only JUST apologized a year ago! lol) and yet he's rapidly stacking up major black endorsements and gaining major ground w/ them! Again, it's his machinery (A+ list team, operation, data, ground game, outreach etc..) Pete and the rest CANNOT compete and that's okay because Trump needs to get crushed and you need a ruthle$$ Rottweiler. This isn't about ideology or 'revolutions' it's getting the Trump syndicate FLUSHED fast and hard. 

I am not in the USA, but I follow the candidates and I prefer Pete BY A MILE and not because he is gay. I dont even feel like he is the gay candidate. Its more that he reminds me of Obama, because he is clever, educated, soft spoken and intelligent. I m tired of MORONS like Trump who emphasises a word 5 times so that people believe him, cause he is a known liar and that repetition should be something like a witchcraft. He is a fucking dimwit but in a way genius in manipulating. By the way his relationship with the press is a total copy paste of the Nazi-press relationship in Germany in 1920-1930 (Nazi program, point 23. We demand legal opposition to known lies and their promulgation through the press. ) Fucking disturbing. So to have a clever person, who knows couple of languages and can talk charmingly and is gay is indeed a dream come true. But I would take any candidate of the Dems really, any. Dump has killed the USA-EU relationship and has attacked EU non stop. We need a dem president who is intelligent enough to see in a bigger distance and to know that the west needs a unity, especially in the growing influence of China and others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, I Don’t Search I Find said:

The Bernie Bros on Twitter are increasingly getting more fucking annoying.

I guess these are more "natural & passionate" to Valentina? :rolleyes: 

play_kisscam_11.jpg

Donald-and-Melania-Trump-kiss-South-Kore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, I Don’t Search I Find said:

Oh Meghan

 

If she was Megan Jones she’d be slinging hash at the Waco, Tx Waffle House.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Bernie and Elizabeth are nice people and have the best intentions for this country but some of their views are hard to sell to the American people (student loan forgiveness? Medicare for all?). I think it'll be between Bloomberg, Pete or Biden. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Intervention_78 said:

I think Bernie and Elizabeth are nice people and have the best intentions for this country but some of their views are hard to sell to the American people (student loan forgiveness? Medicare for all?). I think it'll be between Bloomberg, Pete or Biden. 

Democratic socialism is a tough sell in the US because there's almost no sense of community there. It's all about ME ME ME and at most your 'nuclear family.' So how do you turn such an individualistic society into one who cares about, well, society?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Intervention_78 said:

I think Bernie and Elizabeth are nice people and have the best intentions for this country but some of their views are hard to sell to the American people (student loan forgiveness? Medicare for all?). I think it'll be between Bloomberg, Pete or Biden. 

Sadly, these are things that should just be a given and common sense to most people but you're absolutely right. Which is why the Bernie Bro's need to start taking a look at other candidates too....just in case.....and by taking a look, I don't mean starting hate campaigns and conspiracy theories about them. Find a viable #2! See the bigger picture. What Bernie wants is what we should ultimately be working towards as a society IMO. However, it's NOT going to go from Trump to that in the course of a year. It's just not. Be supportive and hopeful for Bernie.....but also be realistic. These people are going to cost us the election again, I have no doubt. Number one priority should be getting Conald Dump and the corrupt GOP OUT!! Dems (or socialist Dems) are losing sight of that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m sorry but Bernie is not winning the election no way no how if he’s the democrat nominee. It’s not happening.  Same with Warren. Sadly we r stuck with 4 more years with Trump. 

Any chance a new candidat might make a run?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, SheldonCooper said:

I’m sorry but Bernie is not winning the election no way no how if he’s the democrat nominee. It’s not happening.  Same with Warren. Sadly we r stuck with 4 more years with Trump. 

Any chance a new candidat might make a run?

We can always hope for Hillary to swoop in at the last second. :lmao:

I kid. Although, honestly, I would be perfectly fine with that but it would be an absolute meltdown across the board if she did that.

I'm sure you know Bloomberg is in now but I honestly don't know an awful lot about him. He seems to have pretty solid support though with some. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kurt420 said:

We can always hope for Hillary to swoop in at the last second. :lmao:

I kid. Although, honestly, I would be perfectly fine with that but it would be an absolute meltdown across the board if she did that.

I'm sure you know Bloomberg is in now but I honestly don't know an awful lot about him. He seems to have pretty solid support though with some. 

Can u imagine if she did? She has been very present lately lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2020 at 7:11 AM, I Don’t Search I Find said:

The Bernie Bros on Twitter are increasingly getting more fucking annoying.

 

 

 

He knows damn well the term is specifically directed at the white hetero males who threw the most sexist comments possible at Hilary ad nauseum.

That ridiculous bigotry accusation is also a prime example of the perpetual attention seeking, victim mentality ultra-liberal disposition that ended up serving as one of the biggest catalysts of the rise of Trump culture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Democrats are such a fucking mess they can't beat Trump :lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

Democrats are such a fucking mess they can't beat Trump :lmao:

Trump got nearly as many votes as a woman who was formerly the first lady, a senator and the secretary of state. I think you’re severely underestimating how many people love Trump, and are just as disgusting as him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...