Australian shows: official dates to be announced soon (LN Aus)

San

Guest Rachelle of London

And please book refundable flights please lol ^

:lmao: doubt I can go. I'm already gonna be in Southern Hemisphere In January. GU said ages ago that he'd go if she tours Oz.

Chel Toorak is inner city so like a 20 mins tram/metro ride from the CBD if that. Prahran/Toorak are good shopping/dining districts and are easily accessible. If she plays an arena in Melbourne I would assume it would be Rod Laver. Excited as fuck about a "winery" show. The Rolling Stones did hanging rock recently and it was pretty good apparently. I think they are more festival like.

Guest Rachelle of London

As soon as dates are released im gonna DM Gina Liano to get tickets.

Seriously these shows are gonna sell out. Mm sooo exciting

Guest Rachelle of London

Remember the stage is practically the whole floor area. As long as you get somewhere on the floor or first section you should be fine.

winery show? lmao. and i don't get their logic. just book a few stadiums and they'll make a profit to go to australia with ease.she could do a whole month full of stadium shows. why are they so doubtful?

Winery :rotfl:

It'll be a laugh.

Do no other countries do winery shows? It's not like Madonna will be performing in a cellar to 14 drunks ( that's more a Kylie and Janet thing ). It's a winery, on beautiful sceneic land, sunshine, no allocated seating ( yay ) and you can generally get around 10,000 drunks, who would even appreciate a late start. What's not to love :)

And if she was smart, she could promo / sell her dads wines on the days.

im so goin down undah for this. Please let the winery be true. I think it's gonna be fab. 😊🍷

We've had 22 years to sAve for this one..... I don't think we ware gonna get much longer to save for it

Do you know how many times I've saved up for this woman and been let down? 😜

I'll make it happen, I'm not missing this for anything

Do no other countries do winery shows? It's not like Madonna will be performing in a cellar to 14 drunks ( that's more a Kylie and Janet thing ). It's a winery, on beautiful sceneic land, sunshine, no allocated seating ( yay ) and you can generally get around 10,000 drunks, who would even appreciate a late start. What's not to love :)

And if she was smart, she could promo / sell her dads wines on the days.

Are you sure about no allocated seating? I went and saw that monstrosity Mariah in a winery last year in Perth (don't judge, it was for my boyfriend's benefit) and it was all allocated seating.

Are you sure about no allocated seating? I went and saw that monstrosity Mariah in a winery last year in Perth (don't judge, it was for my boyfriend's benefit) and it was all allocated seating.

FORSHAME! You will probably get banned now ;) poor Mariah, I think she cops a bit of a bad rep around here :) I think they may vary? I watched Portishead at Werribee Mansion ( as part of festival though not technically a winery ) and that was sitting / standing around drunk, however fleetwood macs upcoming winery tour / a day on the green is allocated seating? I would hope Madoona ( if it actually happens ) would be no allocated seating as it would just add so much more atmosphere, and her music lends to cramped and dangerous conditions :)

Do you know how many times I've saved up for this woman and been let down?

I'll make it happen, I'm not missing this for anything

You and me both! Let's hope this time we get to go!!!! Maybe we can get to enjoy the same concert and meet! Would be cool.

I just hope they give us more than a day's notice before tickets on sale. I'll need to plan a day off work to buy tickets, and some days to figure out which shows and where the money will come from. I really want to go to as many shows as I can. plus, some time to breath and calm down as I seriously think I will going mental when they finally announce something.

As for all the other discussion on here - i really couldnt care less if she came out here and just read the phone book or sang nursery rhymes. I would even be happy if she filled the show with Hey You and Candy Shop. This is going to be the best moment of my life (since 1993).

I thought Hanging Rock in Victoria could get the Winery show, weather in March in Melbourne is still warm & Bruce Springsteen did 2 shows in March 2013 there & played to 17,000 a night!

a winery show at Hanging Rock would be awesome - love that place

Guest bluejean

Oh dear God, imagine the DVD/blueray

"Rebel Heart Live at Hanging Rock" :lmao:

I am SO there!!!

But seriously I am definitely going back to Oz to see her there especially at a fucking winery. It would be so random and cool. Can't wait!

Good luck!!!

PS I thought maybe its in arenas is because screens or people might come down from the roof? I spoze she did adapt RIT for Ireland.

Does anyone know if the nova's red room thing is still going on?

:lmao: Bahahahaha another rebel promo fail

More info. I have some good news and some bad news. Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane confirmed and locked in. Definitely happening. Perth may not. Live Nation needs maximum yield per show to turn a profit and it's doubtful that they can fly the whole thing over to the West Coast just for a couple of shows at a mid-sized arena and still make money, considering the transport costs and how much $$$ Madonna and her team require. So it's likely now that Perth will be scrapped and the tour restricted to the East Coast, with Perth replaced by an East Coast winery show or shows. To me, this is absolutely crazy - I just can't imagine Madonna doing a f*cking winery show, it's the kind of thing a 'heritage act' does in their twilight years - but apparently some big artists have done it and wineries are increasingly becoming a major vector in the Australian concert market. Also, winery shows can easily host 10,000+ - in some cases over 20,000 - so the capacity is akin to an arena or even a small stadium. I'm still shocked at the idea though.

The other thing I can reveal is that the tour is ending in Australia, which is pretty cool IMO. There aren't many Asian dates and there will be no South American dates.

Oh wow -t hanks fo rthe updater.

Can't believe shes goingt os nub the lucracive south aemrican marek32

More info. I have some good news and some bad news. Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane confirmed and locked in. Definitely happening. Perth may not. Live Nation needs maximum yield per show to turn a profit and it's doubtful that they can fly the whole thing over to the West Coast just for a couple of shows at a mid-sized arena and still make money, considering the transport costs and how much $$$ Madonna and her team require. So it's likely now that Perth will be scrapped and the tour restricted to the East Coast, with Perth replaced by an East Coast winery show or shows. To me, this is absolutely crazy - I just can't imagine Madonna doing a f*cking winery show, it's the kind of thing a 'heritage act' does in their twilight years - but apparently some big artists have done it and wineries are increasingly becoming a major vector in the Australian concert market. Also, winery shows can easily host 10,000+ - in some cases over 20,000 - so the capacity is akin to an arena or even a small stadium. I'm still shocked at the idea though.

The other thing I can reveal is that the tour is ending in Australia, which is pretty cool IMO. There aren't many Asian dates and there will be no South American dates.

So it will be Japan only? :1251:

Guest bluejean

IF she did a show at Hunter Valley I would DEFINITELY go. That place is absolutely beautiful.

If it's good enough for The Rolling Stones its good enough for Madonna.

Guest bluejean

oh no !! not again !

Well of course the show will be filmed in Australia. She's not going to do the US again and the audiences in Asia are dull as fuck.

Unless she films an earlier show in Europe. I would love Rebel Heart Live in Berlin personally! That venue is right next to the Berlin wall.