New Album rumours and discussion: album postponed to 2045.

Klein has yet to direct a music video for Madonna.

I know. He did Alejandro with Gags, SecretProject with Madonna and a million other commercials and photo shoots with other brands/artists. I know his style well.

Artforfreedom, I believe, started around the first of September, another speculation is that because the album is tied to it, official dates will begin sooner than we think. Maybe? I wish.

The "link" to the album will be interesting...

It's a site used to showcase artwork symbolising freedom.

Nothing to do with Madonna as a pop star.

At first I thought maybe it would be used to premier songs or the album on some way....but she has her own website to do that with?

Maybe the albums an inspiration for it, using the concept.....will be interesting too see how it unfolds.

Where's the receipt that art for freedom had anything to do with this? Am I missing something?

Where you been girl? It was in the v mag interview

i dont think art for freedom has an expiration date. does it?

I think October

It should say somewhere on the site

I think the calendar ends October or September

I know. He did Alejandro with Gags, SecretProject with Madonna and a million other commercials and photo shoots with other brands/artists. I know his style well.

Does "Future Lovers" count? I loved that. Wish it was fleshed out to a full video.

Artforfreedom, I believe, started around the first of September, another speculation is that because the album is tied to it, official dates will begin sooner than we think. Maybe? I wish.

What has been Artforfreedom? One big clip, a couple of opinions and a zillion Instagram pics. That year has been incredibly uneventful and even that video, that was beautiful and all that, was forgotten like 10 minutes after it was released.

Artforfreedom has been as uneventful as the single Hanky Panky.

Imagine if she'd release the single on Sep 30 unannounced through Artforfreedom! :drama:

Aren't albums in the U.S. generally released on Tuesdays? September 30th is a Tuesday. Love the concept surrounding this album. Seeing that movie up in New York was inspiring and looking forward to the continuation of artforfreedom.

Madonna has had her own artforfreedom her entire career. Would love this album to inspire even more people.

So what those ARTS will do to solve the world problems? :lol2:

Art might not solve the world's problems but it makes the world a more beautiful, better and interesting place. It can reach all cultures, ages and sexes. Art can also inspire people in many ways. We need some beauty and inspiration in life. Also art can be used to educate people on different issues around the world.

Art might not solve the world's problems but it makes the world a more beautiful, better and interesting place. It can reach all cultures, ages and sexes. Art can also inspire people in many ways. We need some beauty and inspiration in life. Also art can be used to educate people on different issues around the world.

I think art if it affects someone emotionally can inspire them to be more open to thoughts and ideas which can change the world and I believe has in a lot of ways.

Change happens when people become more open to thoughts and ideas from other people.

This is why I am so glad that the foundation of artforfreedom is to encourage all people to use their own voice and express it in their own way.

Does "Future Lovers" count? I loved that. Wish it was fleshed out to a full video.

Oh yeah...forgot about the photo shoots he filmed. Loved Vogue and Future Lovers, they worked as tour videos.

You can't have it both ways - charging a fortune for tickets, selling skin care creams, making a video where you lament how sad it is people don't take you seriously as a warrior - and then be telling people we need to live a more spiritual life. Or you can, but it is quite reasonable that intelligent people will not take you seriously. Makes me sad.

^^ Material things have nothing to do with the spirit. The abundance or lack of shouldn't dictate your spiritual growth or the spiritual growth of others.

Don't give importance to things that really have no importance.

I mean her messages.

I agree with what you say Larkspur, being rich doesn't mean that you can't fight for freedom or a more fair world. But her messages are very strong and sometimes collide.

I mean her messages.

I agree with what you say Larkspur, being rich doesn't mean that you can't fight for freedom or a more fair world. But her messages are very strong and sometimes collide.

What would be an example?