Madonna MIGHT perform at the 56th Annual Grammy Awards

TearsInHeaven

Beyonce stans are always so butthurt when people don't like bey...they always go on and on about the power of beysus complete with a picture or gif...just an observation. Lol

Guest Rachelle of London

Believing in Beysus is not believing in a religion. Beysus is far more than that. Beysus is the life, the earth, the universe. The centre of space and time. Everything starts and ends with Beysus. Embracing Beysus is embracing reality and the purity of perfection.

:dead:

Guest Rachelle of London

Beyonce stans are always so butthurt when people don't like bey...they always go on and on about the power of beysus complete with a picture or gif...just an observation. Lol

Agree. Though this runs the risk of solidly relegating Madonna to the oldies group

So what! The new shit sucks ass, it's got nothing to do w/ oldies. Good is good, bad is bad. Paul and M have proven themselves to be artists w/ integrity, the others have not and this includes Beysus who's brainfart followers need to take it to a Beysus forum. I know it's kind of in jest, but I don't need to read that shit here.. unless it's in some kind of Beysus thread or something. Seriously, I need a little warning in order to avoid. :queenbitch:

Yeah Beyonce fans can be so annoying. I respect Beyonce, she's talented and some of her songs are great but her fans are doing too much sometimes. Well at least it's better than talentless Rihanna and her obsessive ghetto fans who think 99c singles are the only thing that matters...

I would LOVE to see Madonna duet with Paul McCartney! It would be such an honor for both of them.

Guest Rachelle of London

Yeah Beyonce fans can be so annoying. I respect Beyonce, she's talented and some of her songs are great but her fans are doing too much sometimes. Well at least it's better than talentless Rihanna and her obsessive ghetto fans who think 99c singles are the only thing that matters...

I would LOVE to see Madonna duet with Paul McCartney! It would be such an honor for both of them.

So what! The new shit sucks ass, it's got nothing to do w/ oldies. Good is good, bad is bad. Paul and M have proven themselves to be artists w/ integrity, the others have not and this includes Beysus who's brainfart followers need to take it to a Beysus forum. I know it's kind of in jest, but I don't need to read that shit here.. unless it's in some kind of Beysus thread or something. Seriously, I need a little warning in order to avoid.

Oh hell yeah LOL

word

God please not Paul McCartney .

What a cunt

Why not? I'm not a big fan but he's great. And for me, the best Beatles songs came from him (Eleanor Rigby, Yesterday, Penny Lane,... those songs are masterpieces :wow:)

God please not Paul McCartney .

What a cunt

Really? He always seemed like a super nice guy to me. His recent album New is actually quite good. It doesn't have the oldies outdated sound you would expect. He worked with some modern producers such as Marc Ronson and Paul Epworth.

Guest Rachelle of London

:rotfl::dead: I love it how some of you instantly get up in arms about things that clearly aren't meant to be taken seriously :lmao:

The power of Beysus indeed! :dead:

:lmao:

this is becoming a mini flop princess and diva thread that sums them all up!!! :lol:

We should have a general thread like that in the flop princesses forum. Where everyone could talk about all the flop princesses at once and comparing them :lol: :lol:

Why not? I'm not a big fan but he's great. And for me, the best Beatles songs came from him (Eleanor Rigby, Yesterday, Penny Lane,... those songs are masterpieces :wow:)

Lol! They've wheeled him out for so many events in the U.K. recently that loads of Brits are fed up of hearing Let It Be etc especially when the performances were quite crap too. Same with Elton John. There's a Facebook page dedicated to stopping both them playing live at these type of events again!

Lol! They've wheeled him out for so many events in the U.K. recently that loads of Brits are fed up of hearing Let It Be etc especially when the performances were quite crap too. Same with Elton John. There's a Facebook page dedicated to stopping both them playing live at these type of events again!

I can see feeling that way about Elton, but Paul McCartney's voice is still quite good for a guy his age.

So, have Bey & M made final decision as to what songs they're performing in their duet yet? I can see Madonna incorporating elements of Heartbeat into a remix of Bootylicious. She could revive her infamous 'S&S Wobble" dance.

tumblr_m5kairZ2rc1rwhxxzo1_500.gif

So, have Bey & M made final decision as to what songs they're performing in their duet yet? I can see Madonna incorporating elements of Heartbeat into a remix of Bootylicious. She could revive her infamous 'S&S Wobble" dance.

tumblr_m5kairZ2rc1rwhxxzo1_500.gif

:lol::lol::lol:

P.S. I might actually enjoy that... :shy:

Stevie Wonder is supposed to be performing with Daft/Pharrell/Nile Rodgers- don't think they beed many more people up in there.

But it's not like Stevie is gonna come out first...

The first half of the performance is gonna be directly Daft Punk, and the latter they'll honor Stevie and have him play a song on the piano.