Madonna MIGHT perform at the 56th Annual Grammy Awards

TearsInHeaven

Guest Rachelle of London

Correct. But they have also been right. They are taking a big risk by "confirming" her performance.

I agree. Confirmed is a strong word

The 56th Grammy awards on 26 January will close with a performance by Nine Inch Nails, Queens of the Stone Age, Dave Grohl and Fleetwood Mac's Lindsey Buckingham

So M closing the Grammys ? no way

all those bands are doing the closing song? how so?

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't M say that she doesn't like closing a show and that she prefers to be the opening act? I might be confusing things...

So, NIN is closing, any chance Madonna will perform with Lorde?

PRETTY SURE IT'S DAFT/NILE/OMAR.

absolutely none of the other acts make sense. i think she's over the whole girl pal thing. the britney, christina and missy thing was it for that.

ll cool j doesn't seem to think M will be there honestly, nothing about a surprise he says he hasn't heard anything about it..

He said the same thing about Jay and B...

The 56th Grammy awards on 26 January will close with a performance by Nine Inch Nails, Queens of the Stone Age, Dave Grohl and Fleetwood Mac's Lindsey Buckingham

So M closing the Grammys ? no way

Madonna performing with Nine Inch Nails would be heaven. Pls no more girl duets.

Also Madonna has posted a few pics on Instagrams over the past couple weeks references to "Mama Said Knock You Out" which is LL Cool J's biggest hit, who is hosting the Grammy's. Food for thought.

Guest Rachelle of London

OMG maybe she's performing with him ^^^

Mama said knock you out LLCoolJ feat m and Rocco. I could see it now!

Could it be possible she might be among a Beatles Medley among other stars honoring Paul McCartney and Ringo Star who are receiving the 2014 Recording Academy Lifetime Achievement Award?

Madonna should receive that award for all the countless snubs they did to her.

Guest Rachelle of London

is there the n word in the ll cool j song?

Don't think so. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but LLs anti that word, he's used it a handful of times but now he's campaigned against it

Guest Not4Pussies

OMG maybe she's performing with him ^^^

Mama said knock you out LLCoolJ feat m and Rocco. I could see it now!

Haha I'm on my lunch break and I just busted out laughing like a crazy person

Guest Rachelle of London

Haha I'm on my lunch break and I just busted out laughing like a crazy person

I can't visit be Gaga thread at work. I literally started cackling at work one day cos of some of the BTW ball gifs

Guest Not4Pussies

Could it be possible she might be among a Beatles Medley among other stars honoring Paul McCartney and Ringo Star who are receiving the 2014 Recording Academy Lifetime Achievement Award?

Possibly. Paul and Ringo are performing from ny. I see her covering the Beatles