The Look of Love

Guest Pud Whacker

Amazing song. When the video first aired on top of the pops (yes im old) I was in the hospital telling the other kids on the children's ward to shut up.

Spot the gay kid!

Everytime I'm at the airport I have to do these moves.

My favorite M. Ballad. Best bridge ever.

"My conscience is clear I know right from wrong

That's a lie I know nothing except that you're gone

But there's more to learn from the look in your eyes

That trip round this world, the stars in the sky"

Love the performance. It's one of my favorite songs from the '80s.

I remember selecting "Express Yourself" on a jukebox as a kid and the 45 was loaded backwards so it blasted "The Look Of Love" instead. :D

5.jpg

I love that song. I love that performance. And I love the drums that were added at the end, makes the song even better.

It's a great transition into the LAP album.

Recently I felt the need to listen to it. Always loved it completely. Another proof why M and Leonard should work together. Pop perfection...

I adore this song. Always have. Best song on WTG soundtrack too. I was so disappointed it underperformed in comparison to her other hits of the time. I think it's better than CFY. Great lyrics, great tune. Absolutely beautiful. It should have been on Something To Remember!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It would have fitted right in there!

MOST underrated ballad of M's EVER - love it and I always thought this was a GREAT use of a conveyor belt on the WTG tour, just brilliant. You can see and FEEL the emotion on her and her vocals, I really miss those kinds of collaborations and that creativity, but , alas that was a different time then and a different M.

tumblr_mvbu6qnW4E1qlycwjo1_500.png

Guest Pud Whacker

MOST underrated ballad of M's EVER - love it and I always thought this was a GREAT use of a conveyor belt on the WTG tour, just brilliant. You can see and FEEL the emotion on her and her vocals, I really miss those kinds of collaborations and that creativity, but , alas that was a different time then and a different M.

:inlove:

Yes, that song deserve a new life in Something to Remember....

And about Madonna moves, i love her moves in the 80s, but of course times have changed and now people dance in a different way (except me, i'm still a 80s mover, hahaha)

anigif_enhanced-buzz-13722-1334679630-14

I've always been fond of this. I was shocked when it broke her run of top 5s in the UK. But as much as I like it perhaps in retrospect it wasn't really single material. The single was very badly packaged which I suppose didn't help. And no decent video.