MDNA PREMIERE IN TEL AVIV: GAY COMA ROOM

acko

I cant believe how amazing everything is, ive been showing everyone i know non stop lol "Have you seen Madonnas new Mdna tour videos? Here take a look" lol

Everything i wanted to say has been said probably hundreds of times so to put it simply I am incredibly proud to call Madonna my forever queen of pop, no one comes close, no matter how much they tear her to shreds, diss her on her age, appearance, voice....all in all it is obvious that they are SO PISSED she is just not slowing down. GO QUEENDONNA

From what I've seen, this is my favorite section of the show... what an amazing woman. :inlove:

madonna-mdna-tour-tel-aviv-10.jpg

madonna-bras_1519977a.jpg

269382_471916966168357_2107096729_n.jpg598944_471917106168343_142098355816888_1827531_1897710491_n.jpgmadonna-mdna-tour-tel-aviv-03.jpg

250863_471917159501671_142098355816888_1827532_32878052_n.jpg

I couldn't agree more. The songs, costumes and visuals are the best in this section! A million times better than the "gansta pimp" section of the S&S Tour.

Guest Fukujima

am i wrong or just before Hitler happears in the (amazing) NKM video she is impersonating J.K ROwling, the writer of Harry Potter?? it look very similar to her

This one has GB, PDP & HU: :)

[media=]

[/media]

Amazing !!!!!!!!!! :dramatic::bow: :bow: :clap:

The choreography for HU is everything ! Stunning and dramatic :thumbsup:

She looks so good in this outfit!

madonna-world-tour-06012012-01-900x675.jpg

I still dont know why she isnt doing Falling Free. To me the song fits perfectly with this look. It has that celtic medieval vibe to it. (If thats what Madonna is going for this section. Havent watched any footage from this area)

Best quality of the opening I have seen. This guy has got the best vids!

[media=]

[/media]

Fucking hell this really is one of the most amazing openings ever. My dream would be if she could somehow pull it off and bring this exact performance to the MTV VMAs or something. Sadly I doubt it would happen, but man it would be a great opening to the show itself.

I'm not quite sure that H.U. works that well live... people used to love to dance to that track... but this dark version will make the audience stand still... will people like it?

Fucking hell this really is one of the most amazing openings ever. My dream would be if she could somehow pull it off and bring this exact performance to the MTV VMAs or something. Sadly I doubt it would happen, but man it would be a great opening to the show itself.

I agree with you! It's FANTASTIC OPENING!!!! :laugh::superman::laugh:

[media=]

[/media]

The stage design is truely amazing and definately represents the maximum of what you can achieve with modern technolgy at the moment. Quite frankly, you don't need a styrofoam castle when you can create something like THIS on screens. What the creative arts department and its programmers did here is AMAZING und revolutionary. The 3D effects :dramatic: It's nothing short of the gold standard for this kind of productions and once again she sets the bar higher. They say "only the sky is the limit". Well, obviously Madonna took this literally and shows you can go even higher as seen in this Material Girl/Give it to me sequence.

Anyway, this is not for everyone. The budget for the opening scene alone must have been insane. But it' so worth it.

madonna-bras_1519977a.jpg

on this pics you can appreciate the rise of the cheeks :chuckle:

still she looks fantastic

Over 20 years between those two pictures. She is a fucking Goddess. ... and more and more a nightmare for every younger and middle aged woman on the planet. The pressure those pictures create is immense. And ultimately the reason why her biggest critics nowadays are actually women (and 12 year old monsters without any knowledge in history :nocomment: ). So sad. Why can't people just appreaciate?

Over 20 years between those two pictures. She is a fucking Goddess. ... and more and more a nightmare for every younger and middle aged woman on the planet. The pressure those pictures create is immense. And ultimately the reason why her biggest critics nowadays are actually women (and 12 year old monsters without any knowledge in history :nocomment: ). So sad. Why can't people just appreaciate?

:thumbsup:

[media=]

[/media]

WOW thanks so much :dramatic:

That's simply stunning and just perfection. 30 years in the game.

What a cool idea.

It reminds me of that scene in Slumdog Millionaire where the protagonist and his friends leap onto train roofs to get around India.

I love how they played with the 3D effect. All the screens have this depth effect which works wonderfully with the physical stage. Beautiful. :clap:

The stage design is truely amazing and definately represents the maximum of what you can achieve with modern technolgy at the moment. Quite frankly, you don't need a styrofoam castle when you can create something like THIS on screens. What the creative arts department and its programmers did here is AMAZING und revolutionary. The 3D effects :dramatic: It's nothing short of the gold standard for this kind of productions and once again she sets the bar higher. They say "only the sky is the limit". Well, obviously Madonna took this literally and shows you can go even higher as seen in this Material Girl/Give it to me sequence.

Anyway, this is not for everyone. The budget for the opening scene alone must have been insane. But it' so worth it.

Thats whats amazing. At first I thought it was a set because it looked so damn real.