Israel and Hamas war

Camacho

1 hour ago, Toni said:

I do find the up turned noses at social media posts a dismissive tactic. I will continue to post what I like, if something turns out to be wrong or misleading it will be shown in the community notes via Twitter/X for us all to read and learn from. On the wider picture of things, if anyone really believes there is no genocide happening, they need to give their head a wobble.

People will say that the United Nations lie too. But it happened before they said that, in 2003 when the  USA wanted to destroy Iraq for profit and ended up killing more than 200.000 people according to prestigious THE LANCET. 

Well nowadays the UNO are telling it clear again. Maybe if Madonna did a video about this they would pay attention? 

23 minutes ago, karbatal said:

People will say that the United Nations lie too. But it happened before they said that, in 2003 when the  USA wanted to destroy Iraq for profit and ended up killing more than 200.000 people according to prestigious THE LANCET. 

Well nowadays the UNO are telling it clear again. Maybe if Madonna did a video about this they would pay attention? 

I think if you’re the type of person that won’t hear a bad word said about Israel and its atrocities given all the evidence that’s out there, then not even M will get through to them. I recall M getting dragged by some for commenting her disgust when some little boys got blown up while playing football on the beach! Remember, that was in those peaceful and harmonious days pre October 7th 🙄

I can’t wait for this old guard to fuck off and die off. We as a people have moved on in the world but our dear leaders are still fighting in an old world. Their ways of thinking are redundant, not even the US can recruit the numbers they need into their army’s anymore, no matter the amount of boogeyman tactics they use. Every city around the world the people are out in support of Palestine, is support of peace, nobody wants their stupid, greedy, selfish wars. We are ran by geriatrics whose politics belong in the 50s. I do believe people are generally good but we are being led by the few, for the few and it needs to stop once and for all!

Israel will be in real trouble if they are cut off from both the Red Sea and Mediterranean Sea for shipping. Netanyahu is already talking about closing down certain government departments to save money for the genocide, which is also telling because it means the US does have some sort of budget going on with them. Let’s watch this space! 👀 

Annie Lennox is not afraid either to ask for responsibility on this genocide. Good for Annie. Big artists like The Weeknd have donated millions to Palestine humanitarian help. More influential names are needed. I frankly miss Madonna here because she’s been very vocal about many issues and there’s a genocide going on and she’s saying nothing. I hope she does.

As western media is not giving much information about something so little and unimportant as the International Court of Justice, here is the recap. Thank you South Africa for teaching a lesson on dignity to all the world 

15 hours ago, karbatal said:

I frankly miss Madonna here because she’s been very vocal about many issues and there’s a genocide going on and she’s saying nothing. I hope she does.

Oseary is from Israel so I doubt she'll say too much anyway.

8 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

Oseary is from Israel so I doubt she'll say too much anyway.

Well I wish all influential people voiced their concern and asked for a cease fire. I hope Madonna does. 

16 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Oh dear 

It reminds me of GW Bush's "you're either with us or you're against us". And look how that turned out. US is not interested in peace, only maintaining power.

Just a reminder also, the Houthis are only attacking or not allowing passage to Israeli ships or ships going to Israel and not one person has been killed due to their protest.

The lengths the US UK EU are going for Israel is unfathomable 🤯

It feels really horrible and sad to know that we are on the wrong side and we are the evils in this genocide. To intervene when a ship is delayed but to gaslight thousands and thousands of innocent civilians killed. Appalling.

Canada prime minister says what is happening is not genocide. Whereas he said what is happening in Ukraine is genocide.

Germany not only says it is not genocide but they are ready to present in the International Court of Justice to defend Israel 

USA and UK bombing a country because that country stops ships going through THEIR VERY OWN waters. With the support of Netherlands and Canada.

Dude!….

On 1/7/2024 at 5:40 PM, Toni said:

I can’t wait for this old guard to fuck off and die off. We as a people have moved on in the world but our dear leaders are still fighting in an old world. Their ways of thinking are redundant, not even the US can recruit the numbers they need into their army’s anymore, no matter the amount of boogeyman tactics they use. Every city around the world the people are out in support of Palestine, is support of peace, nobody wants their stupid, greedy, selfish wars. We are ran by geriatrics whose politics belong in the 50s. I do believe people are generally good but we are being led by the few, for the few and it needs to stop once and for all!

I hope this is true because I’m mostly thinking the same. But I’m not so sure since there’s so many young people with extreme archaic beliefs and zero intellectual transfer capability. But it’s shocking how old the old guard truly is. And then there’s this extra large group of first wave boomers like my parents, I don’t even want to know what they really vote for this time around. They are nothing but frightened all the time. Makes me so mad. 

Kamala Harris trying to explain to generation Z why she is complicit in a genocide and failing miserably. They have already lost the election. The orange man must be clapping and dancing