Israel and Hamas war

Camacho

3 hours ago, karbatal said:

Not interested in the charts of pain, especially when anyone who has followed the news knows that after any terror attack hundreds of Palestinian civilians have died by indiscriminate counter offensive. 

"Not interested" in hundreds and hundreds of terror attacks and murders done on Israelis? And thousands of rocket attacks against their civilians? Why should they live that way, petrified that they will be blown to bits? That is such a sad statement from someone on this board. I'm very interested. I'm also interested in the suffering the Palestinians have undergone for years in this non-stop war, under their disaster leaders who steal every bit of a good future they could have had. To see it any other way is shameful. 

It's shocking to me that over the years on Madonnanation, there has been so little talked about the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS that have died in the Syrian civil war - one Muslim against another. Or the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS that have died in the Iraq war - again one Muslim against another. And the thousands and thousands of deaths in Afghanistan and elsewhere in the region due to terrorism. Maybe some topics were opened here and there, some comments and that's it. But when it comes to Israel - there were tons and tons of posts, lies, pure hatred against them and such an obvious bias. It hurts that there are so many deaths on both sides. The only way out of this is a two-state solution - but peace and security must be guaranteed to Israel. And terrorism and religious extremism must end. 

First off, this is a music forum they don’t have to discuss politics in any certain lengths. Heck even not all music topics are being discussed as it’s mainly focused around 1 entertainer.

and second, Syria , Iraq and Afghanistan All of which are disasters caused by the US or UK. 

4 hours ago, whyme? said:

"Not interested" in hundreds and hundreds of terror attacks and murders done on Israelis? And thousands of rocket attacks against their civilians? Why should they live that way, petrified that they will be blown to bits? That is such a sad statement from someone on this board. I'm very interested. I'm also interested in the suffering the Palestinians have undergone for years in this non-stop war, under their disaster leaders who steal every bit of a good future they could have had. To see it any other way is shameful. 

It's shocking to me that over the years on Madonnanation, there has been so little talked about the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS that have died in the Syrian civil war - one Muslim against another. Or the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS that have died in the Iraq war - again one Muslim against another. And the thousands and thousands of deaths in Afghanistan and elsewhere in the region due to terrorism. Maybe some topics were opened here and there, some comments and that's it. But when it comes to Israel - there were tons and tons of posts, lies, pure hatred against them and such an obvious bias. It hurts that there are so many deaths on both sides. The only way out of this is a two-state solution - but peace and security must be guaranteed to Israel. And terrorism and religious extremism must end. 

Not interested in comparing charts of pain. You know perfectly well that after an attack have died dozens if not hundreds of Palestinian civilians. This is not a biased media place, this is a forum of informed users. Use those arguments for Twitter or Facebook. Not here.

5 hours ago, whyme? said:

Your total conviction that Muslims are uncivilised barbarians is evident in everything you write. And if you think that Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan only involve Muslims, you're so ignorant that you should just keep quiet, forever.

8 hours ago, karbatal said:

Not interested in the charts of pain, especially when anyone who has followed the news knows that after any terror attack hundreds of Palestinian civilians have died by indiscriminate counter offensive. 

The list he posted is literally copied and pasted from an Israeli government page.

10 minutes ago, debord said:

The list he posted is literally copied and pasted from an Israeli government page.

so it must be fake right? All of these names, they just made up...just like the things that never happened in the Hamas attack on 7.10 right?
there are names on the fucking list, you can just look them up and read... Jesus... I mean if and headline says that Israel called for Palestinians to move to the south and then bomb them from the air it must be real. but, if we are talking about terror attacks committed by Hamas terrorist or their brainwashed Palestinian folk it's fake fake fake lies lies lies. Israeli government conspiracy

2 minutes ago, Acediace said:

so it must be fake right? All of these names, they just made up...just like the things that never happened in the Hamas attack on 7.10 right?
there are names on the fucking list, you can just look them up and read... Jesus... I mean if and headline says that Israel called for Palestinians to move to the south and then bomb them from the air it must be real. but, if we are talking about terror attacks committed by Hamas terrorist or their brainwashed Palestinian folk it's fake fake fake lies lies lies. Israeli government conspiracy

Are you capable of engaging without making things up? I didn't say they were 'fake'. But they are entirely stripped of context by a government of an apartheid state which continues to brutalise Palestinians and is currently engaging in genocide. And you bringing up the notion of 'conspiracies' is incredible - how's that strident denial that Israel uses chemical weapons going? Are all the human rights orgs now lying that they're using them now? Even in your post you dismiss as a conspiracy that Israel is bombing the south, reports that have been verified by news outlets including CNN and Sky, and no less than the United Nations!

50 minutes ago, debord said:

Are you capable of engaging without making things up? I didn't say they were 'fake'. But they are entirely stripped of context by a government of an apartheid state which continues to brutalise Palestinians and is currently engaging in genocide. And you bringing up the notion of 'conspiracies' is incredible - how's that strident denial that Israel uses chemical weapons going? Are all the human rights orgs now lying that they're using them now? Even in your post you dismiss as a conspiracy that Israel is bombing the south, reports that have been verified by news outlets including CNN and Sky, and no less than the United Nations!

When it comes to the chemical weapons  - again  like it or not, I don't care what you've read, Israel never used them on civilians. 

And I didn't say that Israel did not bomb the south, Israel is bombing everywhere in Gaza right now. I'm talking about this "method", that the army send messages to civilians,  told them "look, go to the south if you wanna stay safe"   and then when they are on the move, just bomb civilians on the road just for fun

2 minutes ago, Acediace said:

When it comes to the chemical weapons  - again  like it or not, I don't care what you've read, Israel never used them on civilians. 

And I didn't say that Israel did not bomb the south, Israel is bombing everywhere in Gaza right now. I'm talking about this "method", that the army send messages to civilians,  told them "look, go to the south if you wanna stay safe"   and then when they are on the move, just bomb civilians on the road just for fun

Ah right, so you've gone from 'Israel has never used them' to 'never used them on civilians' - I'm assuming by which you're taking the extreme and dumb view that anyone whom Israel attacks immediately becomes 'not a civilian' but instead a 'terrorist'. Human Rights Watch's investigation which confirmed its current use specifically said that using it in an area as built up as Gaza means it's impossible for it not to be used on civilians but I'm sure that's just a 'conspiracy theory', like absolutely everything that doesn't defend your apartheid government, right?

And what the hell are you talking about? Telling civilians to flee south on a specific day and then launching air strikes on where you've told them to go is PRETTY CLEARLY murdering civilians. They've been bombing the main routes and roads which they've designated as 'safe'. What on earth is wrong with you?

Hamas says it will release all civilian hostages in an hour if Israel stops bombing Gaza: Live updates

Biden will head to Tel Aviv tomorrow in a show of support as efforts continue to get humanitarian aid into Gaza and allow foreign national Palestinians to leave.

This terrorist counter offensive by Israel is so big in social media that governments are starting to get distance from Israel. Those blindly supporting these massacres will be taken into account. Biden should beware because the backlash in public opinion will be BIG.

.@WHO strongly condemns the attack on Al Ahli Arab Hospital in north Gaza.

Early reports indicate hundreds of deaths and injuries.

We call for the immediate protection of civilians and health care, and for the evacuation orders to be reversed.#NotATarget— Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus (@DrTedros) October 17, 2023

44 minutes ago, sotos8 said:

Hamas says it will release all civilian hostages in an hour if Israel stops bombing Gaza: Live updates

Biden will head to Tel Aviv tomorrow in a show of support as efforts continue to get humanitarian aid into Gaza and allow foreign national Palestinians to leave.

Let’s hope that’s true, although it’s probably total bullshit. They’re pathological liars who brutally butchered 1,400 people in the 3rd largest terror attack in history. 

Absolutely heartbreaking. When was the last time we saw such a massive scale loss of human potential and freedom and life unfold on live TV... a million people just waiting to find out if they'll make it to tomorrow. It makes the experience of living in the absolute safety of the West feel so absurd and unreal, and somehow obscene.

15 hours ago, debord said:

This ridiculous response just proves how one-sided and warped your thinking is. And it shows your weak way of deflecting away from the horrid terror attacks that have gone on in Israel for decades. Each and every single one of those hundreds of terror attacks was blasted over the years on every news station and newspaper around the world, including Arabic media. All of it is real. Yet you are hinting in such a sly way that it's made up. This is why I said earlier you act no different than a fanatic Trump supporter -- everything to them including facts is just 'fake news'. This is such a dangerous way of thinking. So I'll give you the advice that you so eloquently gave on this board -- if you don't believe that list - "Google it".    

3 hours ago, whyme? said:

This ridiculous response just proves how one-sided and warped your thinking is. And it shows your weak way of deflecting away from the horrid terror attacks that have gone on in Israel for decades. Each and every single one of those hundreds of terror attacks was blasted over the years on every news station and newspaper around the world, including Arabic media. All of it is real. Yet you are hinting in such a sly way that it's made up. This is why I said earlier you act no different than a fanatic Trump supporter -- everything to them including facts is just 'fake news'. This is such a dangerous way of thinking. So I'll give you the advice that you so eloquently gave on this board -- if you don't believe that list - "Google it".    

Are you incapable of reading? I already explained what the comment was referring to and you just ignore it and plough in with your tedious "oh YoU'Re sAyInG iT's fAkE?" drivel?

27 minutes ago, sotos8 said:

Biden pledges solidarity with Israelis and suggests ‘other team’ to blame for Gaza hospital blast

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-israel-hamas-gaza-palestinians-a85cb682fdc61b80285cf4ab354354ce

Probably shouldn't have said he had seen 'decapitated babies' and then have to walk it back within 24 hours if he wanted to lend any credence to IDF claims.