Jump to content

Brexit / British politics thread 🤡


Apples388

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, promise to try said:

A Rishi Sunak lookalike dancing among a large crowd of revellers at Wayne Lineker's O Beach Ibiza club

 

19 hours ago, promise to try said:

'Raving Rishi' was caught on video dancing, smiling and pointing towards a camera among a large crowd of dancing revellers yes, mister prime minister, Heart to that!

I don't see the problem tbh. They are humans, aren't they ?
The same "scandal" happened with that woman, the Finnish Prime Minister. 
So what ? They're entitled to have fun, just like us. 

Let's judge him for his political and economic opinions/decisions. Not because he's having fun. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, runa said:

 

I don't see the problem tbh. They are humans, aren't they ?
The same "scandal" happened with that woman, the Finnish Prime Minister. 
So what ? They're entitled to have fun, just like us. 

Let's judge him for his political and economic opinions/decisions. Not because he's having fun. 

they are humns, of course: but while NHS is colapsing, the governments are being cringe...rich british peole continue having fun in Ibiza.

Of course, for me is important to know that both his wife and him don´t pay taxes in the UK. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, runa said:

 

I don't see the problem tbh. They are humans, aren't they ?
The same "scandal" happened with that woman, the Finnish Prime Minister. 
So what ? They're entitled to have fun, just like us. 

Let's judge him for his political and economic opinions/decisions. Not because he's having fun. 

Exactly. There are much more solid grounds to criticize him having in mind that he is a Tori, rather than him having fun. It’s the reasoning of the ultralight - their last mean to bring someone down. I m sure this guy would give us much more ground for the policy he would support.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have to say that in the basque country this would be a huge scandal. The "primer minister" of the area is supposed to enjoy the mountains, play football...but this, mmmm, no.

Then again, in spain the conservative candidate has a picture in a ship with a drug dealer and is not important!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Um...that isn't him.

I can assure you the only 'scandal' being discussed is Cruella being reinstated at the Home Office 6 days after being sacked and the appointment an anti LGBT, anti abortion horror as 'equalities' minister. Same old shit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Kim said:

Um...that isn't him.

I can assure you the only 'scandal' being discussed is Cruella being reinstated at the Home Office 6 days after being sacked and the appointment an anti LGBT, anti abortion horror as 'equalities' minister. Same old shit.

The appointment of Kemi Badenoch as equalities minister is almost horrifyingly hilarious…almost.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, funkydita said:

The appointment of Kemi Badenoch as equalities minister is almost horrifyingly hilarious…almost.

It seems the only way they can show diversity in the cabinet is by appointing the most foul individuals they can find.

Oh and how the fuck do you host COP one year then just not bother going to the next? What a prick.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Kim said:

It seems the only way they can show diversity in the cabinet is by appointing the most foul individuals they can find.

Oh and how the fuck do you host COP one year then just not bother going to the next? What a prick.

 

Wtf???????

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Kim said:

Um...that isn't him.

I can assure you the only 'scandal' being discussed is Cruella being reinstated at the Home Office 6 days after being sacked and the appointment an anti LGBT, anti abortion horror as 'equalities' minister. Same old shit.

this is so scary, they are fighting back against equality and human rights really hard

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Kim said:

It seems the only way they can show diversity in the cabinet is by appointing the most foul individuals they can find.

Oh and how the fuck do you host COP one year then just not bother going to the next? What a prick.

 

Pathetic.  I suppose the Murdoch press and climate change deniers ( all love coal, oil and mining companies so much re the profits they give millionaires )  will have him as their new poster boy now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So the current scandal is Truss' phone being hacked and the subsequent cover up to ensure her election as PM in addition to Braverman sending classified documents via Gmail... bypassing security protocols and foreign office advice....

Meanwhile, remember that huge lead for Labour?....

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Kim said:

So the current scandal is Truss' phone being hacked and the subsequent cover up to ensure her election as PM in addition to Braverman sending classified documents via Gmail... bypassing security protocols and foreign office advice....

Meanwhile, remember that huge lead for Labour?....

 

WTF !   People back on the Tories bandwagon already ?  This is staggering and frightening.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

@Kim @Lolo   and all fans of Succession.   This made me laugh.  Succession does British politics 

 

:lmao: Love it. 
 

there is a series on Sky right now that’s called ‘This England’ and it’s about Boris Johnson’s time as PM. I only watched two episodes but I quite liked it. It’s based around Brexit and COVID. All these things happening and he is quoting Shakespeare and tales from Greek mythology, I thought it was hilarious. Extremely entertaining. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Junior locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...