“Crave” thread

Madame X is an eccentic older hot art teacher falling for one of her younger students and giving into her passion and giving zero fucks about losing her job

She is looking Hot! Hot! Hot! Beautiful woman. Not a huge fan of the song, but it’s growing on me. Poor Swae Lee, with all those pigeons about I should imagine he got crapped on a lot🤭

1 minute ago, Lindyloo said:

She is looking Hot! Hot! Hot! Beautiful woman. Not a huge fan of the song, but it’s growing on me. Poor Swae Lee, with all those pigeons about I should imagine he got crapped on a lot🤭

He's had worse crapped all over him 😁

I really like the messaging. The ending is gorgeous, and she looks very young, it's unreal.

I hope a lot of people get to watch it. Gave me a few Borderline vibes.

Madame X is on point!

Favourite song now... the video makes it even better

She looks beautiful and the mole, been waiting for it to make a come back finallu lol

Love Love the early 80 NY style 😍

Omg Madonna's a pigeon fancier! Get those North England likes 😂

Seriously though, she looks STUNNING! The best in years.I got borderline vibes too.

I hope we get a remix video as I'm more likely to watch that. Still finding the song pretty average but the video is beautiful so will watch again.

wow impressed wasn't too sure after the unfinished version leaked but this is beautifully done and the jerky dancing motions that did not work in the unedited version work well in this one. 

She looks beautiful the hair down no eye patch love it

we need this Madonna to show up in future performances 

11 minutes ago, Dany Targaryen said:

Gave me a few Borderline vibes.

Yes!! Definitely getting the Borderline vibes.....early Madonna vibes all around....the hair and jacket are so Virgin Tour to me. 

I just hope the general public will be made aware that there is a new video out!!

33 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

Madame X is an eccentic older hot art teacher falling for one of her younger students and giving into her passion and giving zero fucks about losing her job

omg lol this actually makes sense.

Despite the frantic dancing and the lighting, it is a very calm video actually, it's easy to watch. "Medellín" is epic, intense, it requires a lot of energy to consume it, while "Crave" is simpler, subdued, even relaxing. Sassy ending 

Track is very good and Madonna looks great.

The final edit looks much better than the recent "leaked" video.

Some of the editing is still "meh" for me, but nothing bad though.

Just happy we already have another video.

I feel like the "disco banger" video is gonna be pretty intense so this subdued video in between Medellin and the next one is good. It's simple but has tremendous replay value for me. Just can't get over how amazing she looks. :wow:

Great cinematography, stunning color palette, nice and subdued concept! 

Frantic dancing on a slow/midtempo tune, Madame X and her love for juxtaposition 😉

37 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

Omg Madonna's a pigeon fancier! Get those North England likes 😂

Seriously though, she looks STUNNING! The best in years.I got borderline vibes too.

I hope we get a remix video as I'm more likely to watch that. Still finding the song pretty average but the video is beautiful so will watch again.

It reminds me of that beautiful song from Mary Poppins - Tuppence A Bag. Didn't want to post a gif as it may get construed as a dis. I love that song!