“Crave” thread

Madonna needs to make radio interviews with the key players below to get Crave played on these USA stations.

Below are the people M needs to be interviewed by:

@SiriusXMHits1

https://twitter.com/FireballShow

We need Crave to be added to the #WutchuWant list, so us fans can vote for it!

Here is the latest list: https://www.siriusxm.com/topsongs

See how BTS is promoting their fans to vote to make their song #1??? We want to do the same am sure, but first Guy needs to get Crave on the list and let us know when it’s there.

https://twitter.com/BTSonthecharts/status/1130926180335575040

@1043MYFM

https://twitter.com/kevinmanno

https://twitter.com/davestyles

@New1027

https://twitter.com/MikeAdamOnAir

@Z100NewYork

https://twitter.com/MaxwellsHouse

https://twitter.com/RyanSeacrest

She could go perform “Crave” on SYTYCD which starts its summer season in a couple weeks. This is the kind of song contestants dance to all the time on that show. Madonna should bring Kupono with her too since SYTYCD is where he got his start!

Just now, Ven Conmigo said:

She could go perform “Crave” on SYTYCD which starts its summer season in a couple weeks. This is the kind of song contestants dance to all the time on that show. Madonna should bring Kupono with her too since SYTYCD is where he got his start!

Really?!? I had no idea that’s where Kupono began his career! He’s one of my faves of Madonna’s troupe. 

6 hours ago, stevo208 said:

Madame X is an eccentic older hot art teacher falling for one of her younger students and giving into her passion and giving zero fucks about losing her job

Mary Kay Letourneau is shaking 

I like Crave video better than Medellin, I like Ghost Dog, The Way of the Samurai inspiration.
I believe Crave single was originally  created to be more faster and up tempo tune. Madonna dance and moves is more energetic, speed up and it does not sync with the music.

Edited by Blinko

5 minutes ago, peter said:

Really?!? I had no idea that’s where Kupono began his career! He’s one of my faves of Madonna’s troupe. 

Yes he was on in the 2009 summer season and placed in the top 10. He was less experienced than the other dancers never having danced the major styles done on the show but he was a quick learner able to pick up what was thrown at him and he shined a lot. He was very sweet and grateful on the show and grew a lot as a dancer. I was super delighted a few years later when I discovered he got hired by Madonna for the MDNA Tour!

9 minutes ago, Ven Conmigo said:

Yes he was on in the 2009 summer season and placed in the top 10. He was less experienced than the other dancers never having danced the major styles done on the show but he was a quick learner able to pick up what was thrown at him and he shined a lot. He was very sweet and grateful on the show and grew a lot as a dancer. I was super delighted a few years later when I discovered he got hired by Madonna for the MDNA Tour!

Aw! That is sweet. He is beautiful to watch dance! Thanks for taking the time to fill me in about this background, Hec!

30 minutes ago, Blinko said:

I like Crave video better than Medellin, I like Ghost Dog, The Way of the Samurai inspiration.
I believe Crave single was originally  created to be more faster and up tempo tune. Madonna dance and moves is more energetic, speed up and it does not sync with the music.

The video was shot two weeks ago

She's saving herself for the album release in 3 weeks. Calm down. I bet she will appear in many talk shows and late night shows 🙂

2 minutes ago, Jairo said:

She's saving herself for the album release in 3 weeks. Calm down. I bet she will appear in many talk shows and late night shows 🙂

I think so too. I'm sure she will be at Jimmy's show.

Great video--she looks incredible!

The song is a definite HIT--if radio would play it. 

The song reminds me that Madonna can always create catchy hooks and songs that flow so easily, after 30+ years in the business.

She is in a league of her own and I can't really think of any pop/rock artist that can do what she is doing.

Maybe Elton John or Bruce Springsteen--but they churn out consistently really predictable stuff. 

Madonna is always so fresh, unique and different. Always inspiring, always changing and always taking huge risks. Love that about her.

Such a beautiful video. I love the way New York is portrayed in it, taking us back to the beginning of her career when Madonna got the Madame X name. We know she hates nostalgia, so It's always great when she's referencing to her earlier stuff, in this case the Borderline video with the rooftop kissing scene. The Medellín video was also very reference heavy (Like a virgin, Erotica etc.). The message seems to be that Madame X travels the world with a lot of baggage, never forgetting where she's coming from. She looks so sincere, sexy and beautiful in the video. If the heart is a lonely hunter, Madame X is a hot cat among the pigeons. :catty:😍 Douze Points!

Edited by Klasu

Just bought it on iTunes and left a positive review!! Love this video so much! Support our Queen! 🌺🕊❌

BILLBOARD

https://www.billboard.com/amp/articles/columns/pop/8512785/madonna-swae-lee-crave-video-watch

Madonna Pines for Swae Lee in 'Crave' Video: Watch

Madonna-Swae-Lee-Crave-vid-2019-billboar

5/22/2019 by Gil Kaufman

Madonna is used to getting exactly what she wants, when she wants it. Which is why her subtle video for "Crave," which debuted Wednesday (May 22), is so fascinating. In it, we catch a glimpse of her alter ego, Madame X, writing out a love note in long hand on a scroll, as she says in voice-over, "I am waiting for you. I have always been waiting for you. I'm attracted to danger, I crave it." Meanwhile, majestic black and white images of New York scroll by amid flashes of slow-motion dancing by the song's feature artist, Rae Sremmurd's Swae Lee.

In a nod to Brooklyn's beloved Pigeon Keepers, we see Madame X attaching her love note to a flying rat and sending it skyward as the song's plucked acoustic guitar and hand-clap beat kick in. The rest of the clip mostly consists of the Rock and Roll Hall of Famer dancing by herself in designer duds in an empty warehouse, crawling on the floor and peering out over the city with a look of melancholy as a shirtless Lee echoes her vocals. 

One last pigeon flight lands X's message in Lee's hands -- with a glimpse of his meticulous cataloging of her missives -- and the two are finally united in a final scene in which Madame X shares a divine spark from her finger in an homage to Michaelangelo's "Creation of Adam" fresco in the Sistine Chapel. The video was helmed by Portuguese director Nuno Xico (Beyoncé, Justin Timberlake). The release of "Crave" follows on the heels of the album's first single, "Medellin," featuring Maluma, as well as "Future" with Quavo and "I Rise."

Madame X is due out on June 14.

Watch the "Crave" video below.

This song has such a great remix potential 😍

Edited by vesper_wolf

12 minutes ago, rocknrolla said:

Lately, Brown has been collaborating with female talents, too, releasing new songs with Madonna and Tove Lo. “I was very excited when Madonna approached me,” Brown says of the pop icon. “It was dope to hear that she loved MY music, you know what I’m saying? I jumped to whatever she wanted me to do. We chilled in the studio in L.A. Just me her and Mike Dean just coming up with songs… singing in front of her live, and we would just bounce ideas off each other, it was cool.”

I LOVE the video ! After seeing snippets of it on youtube etc I didn't have high hope. But it has a concept and a good story .

She looks incredible and the return of the mole ..OMG !

Breathes new live into the song which is still at the top of my Playlist !

5 hours ago, Cesky said:

The summer is kind of a bad time for that. SNL I think is over for the season. I don't think music is performed at the MTV movie awards. Late night (Jimmy Fallon) and Ellen are probably the best bets? 

Yeah, SNL def not, many singers receive a backlash for a bad singing, it's not safe xD

I doubt she's going to perform at MTV MA 😕

Jimmy, Ellen, Dan Wootton interview, Pride... Short interviews EXTRA, ET, Today, GMA

WE WANT MOREEE😍