“Crave” thread

I loved the video! My favorite scenes are with the doves? it's so dramatic and beautiful.

My fave from the released songs so far. Shaping up to be one of my fave singles of  Madonna. She looks stunning and young. She’ s the only big pop artist i know with a shoe string budget that can come up with a great music video & elevate into an art form. 

Just watched it properly. The difference in colour from the leak is amazing. it has to be said NO ONE works a camera like M IN her videos 😍🤩😍🤩

I would’ve thought Swae Lee would post something on Instagram about the video. 

Nothing. 

Am I missing something?

If the Queen of the Universe had asked me to appear on her music video, I would spend a week telling the whole world about it. 

WTF?

1 minute ago, luizotaviobarros said:

I would’ve thought Swae Lee would post something on Instagram about the video. 

Nothing. 

Am I missing something?

If the Queen of the Universe had asked me to appear on her music video, I would spend a week telling the whole world about it. 

WTF?

He did when the single released maybe tomorrow. Hopefully. 

So polished.  It really is different from the leak.  I love it.  

1 hour ago, peter said:

:inlove: :kiss2: :brenspin:

Thanks, @Jazzy Jan! Love you!! Thinking of you often ... So glad you have those written treasures from your parents!! Gotta fly (like a carrier pigeon — haha!) but sending lots of love to you!!

xoxo

I’m a millennial, and my best friend is one too. We send them every year 🙂 Mothers Day and Fathers day cards too, to every Mother and Father we know. Even though it’s not green haha

I really liked the video! She looked great! I feel like it's the best look this era. I definitely get flashbacks to Borderline and Desperately Seeking Susan. I liked that it's so different than Medellin while at the same time fitting with the Madame X theme. I thought the frenetic dancing was a bit odd, like she was dancing to a different song but I guess it works. Still not crazy about the song but I think my opinion will change when I listen to it within the context of the album. It would be great if she performed this song live on TV somewhere.

WTF! Older people don't like Madonna? most of her fans are gay? Well yes that's true but not all her fans are gay. I thought this guy was just rude. IMO

Don't you think youtube views are going up so slowly? I hope it is just a glitch. It seems like it gets frozen for some time. Anyway, I looove the video!! She looks stunning!! I love the song now even more.

Love this video. Like the harking back to NYC and she hasn't looked this good in a video since Beautiful Stranger. Fact. Nice to have a video mostly on location again. 

44 minutes ago, Frozenpower said:

Don't you think youtube views are going up so slowly? I hope it is just a glitch. It seems like it gets frozen for some time. Anyway, I looove the video!! She looks stunning!! I love the song now even more.

it's normal for the count to pause sometimes or even go down. youtube has safeguards in place to remove fake or suspicious views.

What possible tv shows in the US she can promote crave? Are there any upcoming big events or award shows? Saturday Night live or MTV movie awards maybe?

5 minutes ago, johndvd25 said:

What possible tv shows in the US she can promote crave? Are there any upcoming big events or award shows? Saturday Night live or MTV movie awards maybe?

The summer is kind of a bad time for that. SNL I think is over for the season. I don't think music is performed at the MTV movie awards. Late night (Jimmy Fallon) and Ellen are probably the best bets?