New album thread: more teasers from the Queen

Guest ditaluver

3 minutes ago, Bill said:

Who's betting Like a Prayer will be the well known?

I certainly am, it’s a must.

3 hours ago, Andrewleybourne said:

Someone just posted this on Twitter in Budapest, Coincidence?

AF14BBC8-3FF2-4616-BD85-88F3B6248F84.jpeg

I'm from Budapest and this has been here for months

LAP would be the best choice. Music would be the predictable one for the "music makes the people come together" line.

if she put it into her head that she needs CUNT Anita and gigolo maluma, then the only saving grace is LAP

also, Im totally cool with a political song. these days M and her views of rebellion include shaking ass and collaborating with the worst mumble rap creatures in the industry.

hopefully she uses her brain and creative mind and shows everyone why she's worthy

5 minutes ago, Adriano said:

i am just hoping for a non political act

No it HAS to be political. It's the only possible reason a "freedom fighter" would accept a bribe to perform in Israel.

5 minutes ago, Nikki said:

LAP would be the best choice. Music would be the predictable one for the "music makes the people come together" line.

if she put it into her head that she needs CUNT Anita and gigolo maluma, then the only saving grace is LAP

also, Im totally cool with a political song. these days M and her views of rebellion include shaking ass and collaborating with the worst mumble rap creatures in the industry.

hopefully she uses her brain and creative mind and shows everyone why she's worthy

this!!!

4 minutes ago, Nikki said:

then she shouldn't do anything political or any performance with anyone. She will be dragged for being preachy and performing in Israel. It has to be just her and all about the music. That will be intelligent.

the only artist that would be a great idea is the abba group. But that won't happen so...

I'm here for another classic Like a Prayer performance and for a political song/visuals! And to fans pressed and worried about M being political, News flash: her music is political since Everybody till our days and NO ONE'S GONNA STOP HER.

So please, sit down, enjoy the show and watch the biggest pop act in history to do her thing.

giphy.gif

33 minutes ago, strepentijger said:

I think there is a live stream on YouTube?

That's right. The Eurovision Song Contest is broadcast on tv in 45+ countries AND livestreamed on YouTube.

4 minutes ago, caba1 said:

then she shouldn't do anything political or any performance with anyone. She will be dragged for being preachy and performing in Israel. It has to be just her and all about the music. That will be intelligent.

the only artist that would be a great idea is the abba group. But that won't happen so...

you can be political or at least controversial and intelligent without being preachy. but anyway, I just want this to be excellent. if she brings those CUNTS with her (and yes I'm gonna keep calling them for who and what they are), I'll just be so disappointed.. this is a big opportunity to make people love her again.. it better not get ruined

3 minutes ago, caba1 said:

this,  i just want a pop thing, not political controversy this time. she`s already contributed in that matter and received enough backlash. let the so beloved gaga show if she`s really concerned too, and ready for the turn downs.

3 minutes ago, Nikki said:

you can be political or at least controversial and intelligent without being preachy. but anyway, I just want this to be excellent. if she brings those CUNTS with her (and yes I'm gonna keep calling them for who and what they are), I'll just be so disappointed.. this is a big opportunity to make people love her again.. it better not get ruined

Just throw up in the toilet. You're used to it. 

27 minutes ago, Adriano said:

i am just hoping for a non political act, so i accept any song but american life....
edit: and candy shop

THIS!

in German press you can read that the new song will be a political song and that's actually "a problem"...

and she's madonna....

so no wonder if she will perform Candy shop in the Eurovision-Version 😄

3 minutes ago, Mr.Candy said:

THIS!

in German press you can read that the new song will be a political song and that's actually "a problem"...

and she's madonna....

so no wonder if she will perform Candy shop in the Eurovision-Version 😄

ha, predictable opinion from mr.candy! 😁

@Mensch Any other word on Pride? I saw today that Jake Shears is doing the closing ceremony, is that the one M was rumored to be doing but that negotiations weren't going well? 

she better come with a smash if that song is political. Something like Wind Of Change by Scorpion/Like A Prayer kind of instant hit.

2 hours ago, iasonas said:

Her facebook has been quiet since March 31st. No posts at all. Not even the Xs.

they posted something about the "ghosttown" video anniversary an hour ago.

Edited by bardo

1 minute ago, MichaelDieker said:

@Mensch Any other word on Pride? I saw today that Jake Shears is doing the closing ceremony, is that the one M was rumored to be doing but that negotiations weren't going well? 

Nope, she’s the closing headliner for the main Pier dance. They have slowly revealed each artist and are now probably at the last person...which will undoubtedly be M... (keeping my fingers crossed) 

Just now, Mensch said:

Nope, she’s the closing headliner for the main Pier dance. They have slowly revealed each artist and are now probably at the last person...which will undoubtedly be M... (keeping my fingers crossed) 

WELLLLLLLLL I HOPE SO!!!!