New album thread: more teasers from the Queen

Guest ditaluver

that's her camera roll (or someone's camera roll). y'all are reading way too much into everything. i highly doubt it's a 30-day countdown. and the word that's concealed by her picture is just a navigation button.

also, i don't think that's the floor. it looks higher than the curtain and there's an indentation. looks like the cover you put over an instrument like a piano.

I highly doubt that 30 out of 30 means anything. It’s a screenshot since she doesn’t know how to download and upload images in an unmessy manner. 

I think she got so burned with the Rebel Heart leaks, that with this follow-up record 4 years later she wants it in absolute secrecy. 

Looks like she's succeeded up until now! Has anyone, anywhere, in her circle or otherwise been able to leak much of anything?

My guess is everyone working on this album team signs a legal document paying hefty (million?) fines if they leak a thing, and opens them up to being sued. 

Whatever it is, it has worked. I know we are all just so damn curious right now and would like timing anyway.

I'm guessing a single this month and the album in June...hopefully anyway...

This time around, she really made us pay for all the fuss around the RH leaks. I'm actually really satisfied with how things have been executed because for the first time in years, M gets to choose how much access we're going to have for her creative process. Everything on her time (even though it goes by slowly to those who are fucking waiting).

21 minutes ago, Marcelox said:

Maybe they really know something..   🤔

IMG_20190407_184617.jpg

IMG_20190407_184522.jpg

Complete hot air. She had so much hype when she posted the first X! That hype that has been almost completely lost (in my opinion) among non fans. 

I heard that the new song will be out soon. The title is very Madonna. You probably know already more than you think and everything afterward will make sense. Be patient I know you are going to love it. 

See easy to talk like that even when you have 0 idea of what is coming. I don’t say they don’t know stuff but I mean last time they were thrilled to talked about every details of each songs they just happened to probably bought from pirates. Even tho they knew Madonna wouldn’t approuve and just past those demos descriptions as “exclusives” information. Now they know stuff and won’t tell... yeah BS 

1 hour ago, Iconic Fetus said:

That looks like a rehearsal and the spot where she or someone will be standing.

I think and hope so. Can't wait to see what she posts next. I hope we get more photo or video teasers now like she posted before all the x's. 

7 hours ago, YannBouch said:

Like it or not, there's already a strong image attach to this era and ewe don't know the signification yet. Can't wait to buy my red X t-shirt during the tour

Me too!! 

Yet again, the 5th 'X' posted at the same time as the others.

She also started to post everyday on her story. 

Edited by Andyrs

4 hours ago, Magician said:

I highly doubt that 30 out of 30 means anything. It’s a screenshot since she doesn’t know how to download and upload images in an unmessy manner. 

I was hoping her management team would’ve taken over her account for the initial album hype, obviously not 

22 minutes ago, Kilt said:

I pray the whole thing leaks and she has a meltdown 😈😈😈

Ouch. With fans like you who needs enemies?  😂

so we have 4 X in a week... According to Wikipedia 4X is a code that could mean Israel! I think she's teasing the Eurovision contest (she hasen't mentioned it yet)... If she post another X this week it means I am wrong... wait and see!

30 minutes ago, Rebel Saviour said:

This teasing was very exciting at first, now it's getting very boring and predictable. It's time for an official announcement.

It's been one week today since the "x" posts started. This is why she doesn't need to reveal too much too soon. We live in an era where 1 week is "too long".....mind you this album probably still isn't coming for 2 months, so why would she be hyping it like crazy right now? A brand new Madonna song dropping on HER terms, that nobody has ever heard before will be plenty of promo to get things started. These little teases are obviously for us, the diehard fans. It's like some want to put the cart before the horse.

CHILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!